Menu

My hubby is coming home!!!!!

As some of you are aware, my hubby left for KY in mid-Sept. He is being laid off this afternoon. Of course, no income is bad news, but he is FINALLY going to be home! I haven't seen him IRL since he left (we do use skype so I see him almost daily that way).

We are all happy here :) Now I gotta clean

house

party.gif

ETA: Oh, and it'll be really neat because he has only seen headshots of me since he left. I've been hiding some weight loss! When he left, I was an 18/20 and now I'm wearing a size 12!!!!!!

Edited by 2J5M9K

Thanks Molly. He thinks he's going to wait a couple days cuz of the weather. One idea was to wait for Sunday to work his way home and then stop by, Monday morning, to a jobsite in AR, on the way home. If he got that job, we'd get to have him on weekends :)

There is another job a little closer which also would mean weekends.

Of course, we HOPE for a job he can be home all the time. Seems that jobs are scarce right now though. I actually found one in our little town though. I emailed it to him. That would be AWESOME. Maybe I could even have lunch with him sometimes....:::::dreaming:::: when we first got together, we had lunch together most days. Of course, he could WALK home from that job! LOL

Oh, Pam. . . .I can SO relate!

My dh worked out-of-state for 1.5 years, only to get laid off and come home before we could sell our house and join him.

I'm not liking the "out of work" part, but I'm sure liking the "having hubby home" part!" I'll pray for you. . . . ..

As some of you are aware, my hubby left for KY in mid-Sept. He is being laid off this afternoon. Of course, no income is bad news, but he is FINALLY going to be home! I haven't seen him IRL since he left (we do use skype so I see him almost daily that way).

We are all happy here :) Now I gotta clean

house

party.gif

ETA: Oh, and it'll be really neat because he has only seen headshots of me since he left. I've been hiding some weight loss! When he left, I was an 18/20 and now I'm wearing a size 12!!!!!!

:party: yay!!!!