Menu

Prayers Needed please...

What a mighty God we serve!! He really is able to do exceedingly more than we ask or think. Tonight God provided us with the money we needed. We did not do a thing besides pray, pray, pray, and ask a few people to pray with us. We are so humbled and grateful. Our faith, as well as that of our friends and family, has been so encouraged by His mighty acts in our lives over the past month. Thank you all so much for praying with us.

Last night we were at a real low point, and felt that we needed to prepare the kids for possibly not getting the house. They are 13, 9, and 7, and have felt the limitations of our apartment much more than we have-- so they were very, very excited about getting a house. It was so hard for us to tell them about our situation last night. Their response was such a blessing to us. Our sons said it was okay, that they only wanted to be in a house if God wanted us to be there. Then our 7 yod said, "And I'm still thankful to the Lord, for giving us a really fun last few weeks even just thinking about being in a house!" It was all I could do to keep from bursting out crying on the spot, because of their sweet attitudes, and also because I wanted so much for those children to have their prayers answered. And now they have been!!! :party:

I'm more sure than ever that the Lord is guiding us in this process, and that He will see it through to the end. Praise the Lord!

What a mighty God we serve!! He really is able to do exceedingly more than we ask or think. Tonight God provided us with the money we needed. We did not do a thing besides pray, pray, pray, and ask a few people to pray with us. We are so humbled and grateful. Our faith, as well as that of our friends and family, has been so encouraged by His mighty acts in our lives over the past month. Thank you all so much for praying with us.

Last night we were at a real low point, and felt that we needed to prepare the kids for possibly not getting the house. They are 13, 9, and 7, and have felt the limitations of our apartment much more than we have-- so they were very, very excited about getting a house. It was so hard for us to tell them about our situation last night. Their response was such a blessing to us. Our sons said it was okay, that they only wanted to be in a house if God wanted us to be there. Then our 7 yod said, "And I'm still thankful to the Lord, for giving us a really fun last few weeks even just thinking about being in a house!" It was all I could do to keep from bursting out crying on the spot, because of their sweet attitudes, and also because I wanted so much for those children to have their prayers answered. And now they have been!!! :party:

I'm more sure than ever that the Lord is guiding us in this process, and that He will see it through to the end. Praise the Lord!

Wow! That is wonderful news!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: We had everything ready to settle (yesterday was the closing date), but there is a lien against the house that hasn't been cleared yet, so the seller had to postpone until Feb 26th. We are hoping and praying that the lien will be cleared by then. We gave our 60 day notice to leave from our apartment, so we're moving *somewhere* in 60 days! :001_smile: The Lord has done so much in this process, that we're confident that He'll work things out, one way or another. Thank you for praying for us!