Menu

Has anyone read this (Intoxicated school bus driver)

Reason #143789234789234812347 that I'm thankful I homeschool.

My hats are off to those teens though to have kept trying to get her to stop and then instead of just getting themselves to safety they helped all the little kids off first. Harry called them heros and I agree.

Isn't that INSANE?!!! I saw the actual video of those teens trying to calm the little kids and running up to the front of the bus BEGGING the driver to pull over! Those teen girls saved all their lives!

:iagree:When my dh and I saw this video we were so thankful those girls were on the bus for those little ones. It was a hard video to watch. Almost as hard as the one with the little boy begging the police officer not to make him go with his dad--and now he's missing.

I heard this on the local news because we live quite close to Almond but I didn't realize they had video on the buses. Thank God she didn't decided to start backing up when they exited the back. Poor kids should not have to go through that just to get to school and it makes me very thankful for the great bus driver my little guy has in the morning to go to Pre-K.

"She's very sorry to the children," he says. "She never, ever would intentionally put any of those children ... in any type of risk."

Baloney. SHE made the choiceto drink during the day when she knew she'd be driving later. SHE made the choice to drive even though she'd been drinking. She may not have meant for any harm to come to them, but she did put them at risk and she was intentional about what she did. That's like holding a lit match until it burns down and saying that you didn't intend to scorch your fingers. :glare: