Menu

I just got back from shopping at the EVIL EMPIRE

That's probably because you went early. The monsters haven't risen from their coffins yet. ;)

:lol: I admit I did want to get in and out early. We are expecting some snow and in Arkansas when the forecast is for flurries the stores do get busy. Dh and I left here at 7:30 went to SAM'S , WM, the bank, Aldi's and the Dollar Store and were home by 10! :D

You area smart cookie...My mantra...Go early, go early!

:lol: I admit I did want to get in and out early. We are expecting some snow and in Arkansas when the forecast is for flurries the shelves get bare. Dh and I left here at 7:30 went to SAM'S , WM, the bank, Aldi's and the Dollar Store and were home by 10! :D

I am so glad it was a good experience for you!

I don't think I have ever had a good experience at our WalMart -although I have been to ones where I have had a good experience. Just no in this state!

One year I went to Walmart on Christmas Eve to grab something. It was busy, and I was talking to the cashier. I commented on it. And she grumbled about how busy it was and she said to me "Why don't you people get your shopping done ahead of time? So it's not so busy in here?"

Oh nothing like the Christmas cheer of a WalMart employee here!

Edited by Steph