Menu

The blessings keep coming

I went out to my mailbox a little while ago and found a small parcel from my school board in it. Since I was just given a huge gift complete with safeway gift cards the other day I was shocked. In it was a christmas card and tons of gift cards. The totals are as follows:

Safeway $375(plus the $75 I got the other day)

Costco $200

M&M meats shops $200

Penningtons $150(I will get to buy some new clothes, I am so excited)

The note in the card was that these were from teh board itself while the other gifts had been donated by other homeschooling families registered with our board. I am in awe of the blessings we have been receiving this week after so much struggle. Hunter says he wishes he had God's phone number to phone him and say thank you so we had a talk about being able to call him without needing a phone. Off to make my grocery list.

We also got a call from Uncles at large, and they are giving us Turkey and bag od potatoes to assist with our xmas dinner.

I went out to my mailbox a little while ago and found a small parcel from my school board in it. Since I was just given a huge gift complete with safeway gift cards the other day I was shocked. In it was a christmas card and tons of gift cards. The totals are as follows:

Safeway $375(plus the $75 I got the other day)

Costco $200

M&M meats shops $200

Penningtons $150(I will get to buy some new clothes, I am so excited)

The note in the card was that these were from teh board itself while the other gifts had been donated by other homeschooling families registered with our board. I am in awe of the blessings we have been receiving this week after so much struggle. Hunter says he wishes he had God's phone number to phone him and say thank you so we had a talk about being able to call him without needing a phone. Off to make my grocery list.

We also got a call from Uncles at large, and they are giving us Turkey and bag od potatoes to assist with our xmas dinner.

That is so amazing!! It is great when God does stuff like that. :) It's great that your ds sees it as well!! How cool!