Menu

I love Amazon.com! A random funny for a Sunday night...

I'm a total Amazon junkie, but even I wasn't aware of this seamier side.

So many great reviews for this wholesome product, although I admit to having a favorite. This guy gives it the full five stars it deserves!

"To my great surprise, inside my gallon of Tuscan milk was a small orphan boy. Thank you so much! WILL BUY AGAIN!"

Have you seen the one for Fresh Whole Rabbit

The first couple of reviews are funny

I was JUST coming back to link that one too--I was totally sucked in! The pictures... :lol::lol::lol:

"To my great surprise, inside my gallon of Tuscan milk was a small orphan boy. Thank you so much! WILL BUY AGAIN!"

:lol::lol::lol: I didn't see that one! I just laughed so hard my DH came upstairs to see what was so funny!

Of all the crazy Amazon things I've seen, this is my favorite:

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-Black/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1260762074&sr=8-2

You have to look at the customer photos and read the reviews too.

That's how this all started :lol: I went from there to the milk to the rabbit. Oh my gosh!

I love Amazon and am usually on the site daily. I can't believe I've never experienced THIS side of Amazon before. I'm going to wake the kids laughing like this so early in the am. :lol::lol:
:iagree: Silly me! I thought Amazon.com was for shopping!! :tongue_smilie: I never realized it was for entertainment, too! :lol: