Menu

Wii Resort, anyone have it?

We have had it for a month or so. DS 12 likes it. It has a cool frisbee game and archery that he likes. DS 11 and ds 9 play it rarely.

Honestly, none of the Wii games have held their interest for too long. They played Wii Outdoor Challenge a lot for a while but haven't used it for quite some time. Same with Wii play and Wii sports.

Wii resort is more visually appealing. The island is very cool and some of the games are really about exploring the island. I like to watch them play those. I do expect it to pass out of favor in another month or so though.

AND LOVE IT! We play as a family all of the time. However, we like the Outdoor Challenge as well, but definately play Resort more. My favorite game is the jousting type thingy. But my arms kill me the next day. LOL

Good luck!

Oh, and when we bought it, the motion thing was in the box, so see if that is still an option-we bought it when it first came out. Then we just bought an extra motion sensor for our other remote.

AND LOVE IT! We play as a family all of the time. However, we like the Outdoor Challenge as well, but definately play Resort more. My favorite game is the jousting type thingy. But my arms kill me the next day. LOL

Good luck!

Oh, and when we bought it, the motion thing was in the box, so see if that is still an option-we bought it when it first came out. Then we just bought an extra motion sensor for our other remote.

How many motion sensors do you need? How many can play at once 2 or 4?