Menu

Need gift ideas for men...

Paz

My dh supervises around 15 to 20 men mostly (2 women). Each year he buys them something for Christmas. They are in the financial industry. In the past we have sent fruit, candy, a meanigful plaque. Any ideas are appreciated. This year we are drawing a blank.

Cookie bouquets

magazine subscriptions....I've seen those ones where you can give the gift and they can choose which mag they prefer

dinner gift card...maybe throw in a movie theater gift card too if funds allow

personalized stationary set and nice writing pen (look on etsy.com....there's great stuff!)

When giving to employees, it's good to keep it somewhat neutral, and something that the employees' whole family could enjoy.

How about going to a kitchen store or Ikea, picking up some plain glass vases. Straight, cylinder ones like these. Then bake cookies, and pile them high in the vase. Wrap with celo and a pretty bow. Voila. The thing I like about this gift is that it is practical and as much as the men might not go ga-ga over the vase, their wives will appreciate it. The cookies are good for everyone's enjoyment. :D Alternatively, you could fill the vases with layers of baking ingredients. You know the kind, where all the dry ingredients are there, along with a tag which explains how to bake with the addition of the wet ingredients. If you do this last one, you'd need to use saran/cling wrap over the top before you do the celo wrap. OH! You could also make your own party mix and fill it with that! There are a few very yummy mix recipes out there!

Have to post this link again. They are a homeschooling family, and their treats are OUTSTANDING!!

http://www.thetoffeehouse.com/order.asp?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!!???? These are friends of ours from a long time ago!!!! We miss them SO much!

Their family is absolutely wonderful and if you can support them, please do! I've ordered from them a few times and get RAVE reviews from the recipients!

What we received last year and really appreciated is a gift certificate that allowed us to go to website and choose our gift card for a Restaurant of our choice. It only took a few days to receive the gift card in the mail. Another thing dh received that he uses is a leather business card holder.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!!???? These are friends of ours from a long time ago!!!! We miss them SO much!

Their family is absolutely wonderful and if you can support them, please do! I've ordered from them a few times and get RAVE reviews from the recipients!

I got their names off this website several years ago. I ordered from them and it was fabulous. I ordered again--still fabulous. I try to place an order every year.

Glad to put you back in touch with your friends. :D

Good coffee beans, good chocolate, a GC to www.Zabars.com! (I got a gift basket once and it was heav-ven, let me tell you!). If you know a person who loves to cook, an excellent bottle of French olvie oil would be awesome. (never mind, just send that to me, it's pretty spendy lol). www.zingermans.com is another fun food catalogue.

Edited by LibraryLover