Menu

I have a confession to make

I'm a WTM Forum snob. It's awful. You all have spoiled me for other forums. I have joined several other forums in the past year. Some homeschooling, some religious, etc. They can't compare to the diversity and level of intelligence that I encounter here. I have grown in ways I couldn't have imagined. I have learned about cirriculum here. Shoot, I learned how to spell cirriculum here. [i think]

Of course, I regularly feel like a moron here.:tongue_smilie:

That is all.:D

I just rejoined these forums recently. Before coming back here, I participated in another large homeschool forum. I am continually amazed at how civil the post on these boards are. All of the ladies (and gents) are so well read and for the most part welling to hear others ideas. The discussions are real discussions with ideas being exchanged instead of opinions being thrown back and forth. I really enjoy the boards here.

I'm a WTM Forum snob. It's awful. You all have spoiled me for other forums. I have joined several other forums in the past year. Some homeschooling, some religious, etc. They can't compare to the diversity and level of intelligence that I encounter here. I have grown in ways I couldn't have imagined. I have learned about cirriculum here. Shoot, I learned how to spell cirriculum here. [i think]

Of course, I regularly feel like a moron here.:tongue_smilie:

That is all.:D

I hate to be the one to break it to ya...Curriculum. :D

Chelle

I think Pam was kinda being sarcastic.... because of the way people often spell it. She actually is very smart... and good at checking spelling.. I know her in IRL and.. she's a bit of a jokester:-)

Carrie

Sadly Carrie, I am not. Kind of a mental block with that word and the only time I can get spell check to work is if I am in google chrome.

You know I am using AAS and have been drilling the kids that C is soft before e, i and y. Duh. :D

I'm telling you, I love this place, even if I am constantly learning new things that are well, rather embarrassing. [did I spell that right?] :tongue_smilie:

I think Pam was kinda being sarcastic.... because of the way people often spell it. She actually is very smart... and good at checking spelling.. I know her in IRL and.. she's a bit of a jokester:-)

Carrie

It seemed that she was being serious, but I couldn't decide for sure! She sounds like an easy-going gal, so I thought she'd take my comment well either way!

Chelle

Sadly Carrie, I am not. Kind of a mental block with that word and the only time I can get spell check to work is if I am in google chrome.

I'm telling you, I love this place, even if I am constantly learning new things that are well, rather embarrassing. [did I spell that right?] :tongue_smilie:

I have a mental block with spelling "curriculum" too. I started a whole thread on it a couple of months ago; I assure you, you are not alone. I also can't spell vacuum without spellcheck. The only reason I can do it now is because I'm in Google Chrome.;)

I agree with you; these boards are great!

Leanna

It seemed that she was being serious, but I couldn't decide for sure! She sounds like an easy-going gal, so I thought she'd take my comment well either way!

Chelle

You know I have a funny about that word. I spelled wrong on FB, there's a shocker and a friend [non hsing] made a comment about my spelling and hsing. She didn't like my response at all. I told her I spelled it wrong b/c I was ps'd. :D I do like to joke around. Sometimes too much as Carrie can definately attest to. :tongue_smilie:

You know I am using AAS and have been drilling the kids that C is soft before e, i and y. Duh. :D

Spelling aside, I'm afraid to use the word now after some of the threads on this board. Do I use curricula? Curriculum? I panic and use "books" :lol:.

You know I have a funny about that word. I spelled wrong on FB, there's a shocker and a friend [non hsing] made a comment about my spelling and hsing. She didn't like my response at all. I told her I spelled it wrong b/c I was ps'd. :D I do like to joke around. Sometimes too much as Carrie can definately attest to. :tongue_smilie:

Funny! The FB friend should have known that comment would draw an interesting response from you! I imagine you make Carrie laugh a lot!

Chelle