Menu

As of today, it's only...

I have bought gifts from the kids to one set of Grandparents- nothing too big but things I know they wanted/ and will enjoy. I plan to start full-out next week.

Thanks for the heads-up! I really want to be done early this year, so I can stroll around in the snow and hum carols non-stressed during crunch time!

I have four kids, two grandparents and one friend to go. My goal is to be done shopping by Halloween, and wrapped by Thanksgiving. I want December to be for watching Christmas movies, sitting by the fire drinking hot chocolate, reading stories, driving around looking at Christmas lights, and making Christmas cookies. I get closer every year. Gotta love than online shopping!

Just placed the order for the youngest 2, dh will pick up the oldest gift this week, all ready have two stocking surprises and everyone's christmas jammies. Just need some stocking fillers (easy to find stuff - we saw most of it today while shopping) and one surprise gift for the oldest.

Then the waiting game to see if baby comes before Christmas!!!

We don't worry about gifts for anyone but the kids and a couple of their friends so that makes Christmas shopping easy!!

We (HUbby helps 100 percent) have been shopping for a few weeks now. I am happy to say we are over half done and most of it is wrapped!

I read years ago about trying to get your shopping done by Thanksgiving and I try every year. I am pushed forward by the fact that of our family of 14 ( I am including in-laws and grand kids) half of them have birthdays between October 16th and December 12th.. I have to get started early!

My favorite educational toy store had a 20% off the entire store sale yesterday! I was able to pick up all but 2 of the Playmobil pieces ds6 asked for (thankfully he only wants small PM sets this year!). I also bought for 3 out of 4 nieces and nephews.

I LOVE Christmas!!!

My goal is to be done shopping by Halloween, and wrapped by Thanksgiving. I want December to be for watching Christmas movies, sitting by the fire drinking hot chocolate, reading stories, driving around looking at Christmas lights, and making Christmas cookies. I get closer every year. Gotta love than online shopping!

This is such a good idea. I think I'm gonna have to try that, though I may have to cut myself a little slack, as it's only a week to Halloween.

I have addressed most of my Christmas cards but that is all. I have not done any shopping. Last year we cut down a lot on the shopping/spending but still had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed it. I think we will keep it simple again this year. More is not always better. :) Sometimes less is more.

I'm looking forward to watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Carol" again this year.

Edited by Miss Sherry