Menu

Animal magazine for 2 year old boy

Wild Animal Baby is cute for little ones.

:iagree:This is put out by The National Wildlife Federation. Link below.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/NW/JFF/0907_BBI_Quad.jsp?cds_page_id=66446&cds_mag_code=JFF

It is GREAT for 2 year olds. It is smaller and has chunky pages....think sturdy! My kids all loved this when they were small.

Not a magazine but just a tip,

If you sign up with National Wildlife Federation for there free catalogs, they send them out a few times a year. Ds1 (who has always loved all things animal related) loves these catalogs. He looks over all the pictures for really long stretches of time. They are all pics of real animals. Since your grandson is only 2 he probably won't catch on that it's just a catalog, and really my ds1 doesn't care either way, he just loves the pics.

Not a magazine but just a tip,

If you sign up with National Wildlife Federation for there free catalogs, they send them out a few times a year. Ds1 (who has always loved all things animal related) loves these catalogs. He looks over all the pictures for really long stretches of time. They are all pics of real animals. Since your grandson is only 2 he probably won't catch on that it's just a catalog, and really my ds1 doesn't care either way, he just loves the pics.

What a great idea! Thanks for the tip. I think I will sign up for their catalog. My grandson found two of his great-grandmother's Country magazines this past week and "read" them over and over again looking for the animal pictures. My neighbor gets several outdoor and hunting magazines so I will ask him if he can spare some of his old ones.

I think Wild Animal Baby would be most appropriate. We get Your Big Backyard now, but my daughter LOVED Wild Animal Baby when she was two and three. She liked Your Big Back Yard, but I think the pages and handle-ability of Wild Animal Baby was very appealing to her. Also, you can always transfer the subscription from one to another, if your kid grows more into the next level.