Menu

s/o Internet Awesomeness (Poe fans ... you gotta see this!)

Okay, if you haven't seen the thread about the wolf T-shirt on amazon.com and the accompanying reviews, you gotta check that out. On that page are images of other items purchased by those interested in that T-shirt. On that list is a gallon of milk (who buys milk on amazon.com?)

Anyway, this is one of the reviews of the gallon of milk. I'd love to know how long it took this person to write this, but it's AWESOME!

http://www.amazon.com/review/RXXPVOUH9NLL3/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00032G1S0&nodeID=16310101#wasThisHelpful

Okay, if you haven't seen the thread about the wolf T-shirt on amazon.com and the accompanying reviews, you gotta check that out. On that page are images of other items purchased by those interested in that T-shirt. On that list is a gallon of milk (who buys milk on amazon.com?)

Anyway, this is one of the reviews of the gallon of milk. I'd love to know how long it took this person to write this, but it's AWESOME!

http://www.amazon.com/review/RXXPVOUH9NLL3/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00032G1S0&nodeID=16310101#wasThisHelpful

Ok, I saw the milk but did not pay attention to the reviews (as I really wasn't planning on buying $70 milk on Amazon) but that is great. I didn't realize that was the hot new place for up and coming artist/comedians.

My dh and I wasted way too much time yesterday reading the reviews on these products. I will be forever indebted to my friend who sent me the link to the Wolf Man shirt. These reviews have restored my faith in humanity. Anyone who is clever enough to parody Poe is a genius in my book.