Menu

Spycar!!

What? Someone here might have his personal email?! I'm feeling... :willy_nilly:

feeling... :willy_nilly:

is this emotion... :willy_nilly:

jealousy, perhaps? :svengo:

If that woman exists here, I think she'd better not reveal her identity. For her own safety.

I was thinking the same thing. Hmmm, maybe it isn't his wife but our own dh's who are keeping him away. :D

:lol::lol::lol: She's probably the other spy. :p
There's three -- black, white, and grey. The grey one is a woman, and according to my kids, when present, she always wins.

There's three -- black, white, and grey. The grey one is a woman, and according to my kids, when present, she always wins.

Is there a grey one??? :eek: Really? :svengo: Gosh, I never knew that. I only ever saw the two, the black and the white. Learn something new everyday. :)

Yeah, I wonder how his wife feels about his "other women"? :D

I also miss Plaid Dad.

At least we still have KingM! :w00t:

Plaid Dad, KingM, SpyCar...three very different people, each with their own strengths. I miss our missing members also. What happened to Plaid Dad, btw?

I always wished he had a blog so I could peek into his life... Ah... I'll have to be satisfied with fantasizing about a smart homeschooling guy.
Oh sure, you have a rich fantasy life and I'm twiddling my thumbs trying to figure out which Monkee Bill most closely resembles. I've either got too much time on my hands... or not enough... or perhaps just an insufficient imagination.

:tongue_smilie:

Oh sure, you have a rich fantasy life and I'm twiddling my thumbs trying to figure out which Monkee Bill most closely resembles. I've either got too much time on my hands... or not enough... or perhaps just an insufficient imagination.

:tongue_smilie:

Well, twiddling your thumbs beats shopping for yet more curriculum while humming "Hey, Hey, we're the Monkees." That song has been in my head all day. Didn't they push a bed through the streets with them on it in the opening credits? Oh, off track. About SpyCar, so sad... Can't he feel all this curiosity directed at him. The poor guy has probably had indigestion all day and can't figure out the cause.:tongue_smilie:

He is probably off reading his Mathematical Models book that he got from the Singapore Math site-for some light summer reading, he said!

Either that or thinking up some crazy binary code to drive us all bonkers-and then coordinating his Spy Car icon-thingy to match the colors!

Where are you, SpyCar? :auto: We're missing you on all the Singapore/MEP/MCT LA threads!

About SpyCar, so sad... Can't he feel all this curiosity directed at him. The poor guy has probably had indigestion all day and can't figure out the cause.:tongue_smilie:

LOL That's just what I say!! Why hasn't his curiosity gotten the better of him yet! Sin verguenza! :D

He is probably off reading his Mathematical Models book that he got from the Singapore Math site-for some light summer reading, he said!

Either that or thinking up some crazy binary code to drive us all bonkers-and then coordinating his Spy Car icon-thingy to match the colors!

Where are you, SpyCar? :auto: We're missing you on all the Singapore/MEP/MCT LA threads!

LOL Yeah.... light reading. :p

Oh wow you all are making me blush :blush:

It feels nice to be missed. I'll be scarce for the next few weeks (crazy schedule).

I do like the Monkees :D

Bill (who's day was made :001_smile:)

:hurray: :party: He shows his face!! Glad to see you again friend! :grouphug:

Well, twiddling your thumbs beats shopping for yet more curriculum while humming "Hey, Hey, we're the Monkees." That song has been in my head all day. .

Prrof that I need sleep. this post had my laughing pretty good. Of course it could have to do with the fact that I read the "why did I buy so much curric" thread before this one.

If anyone has Bill's email, please ask him to come on over... his PM box is full.

What? Someone here might have his personal email?! I'm feeling... :willy_nilly:

feeling... :willy_nilly:

is this emotion... :willy_nilly:

jealousy, perhaps? :svengo:

If that woman exists here, I think she'd better not reveal her identity. For her own safety.

smiley-taunt002.gif

And that's all I'll say about that. :leaving:

Oh wow you all are making me blush :blush:

It feels nice to be missed. I'll be scarce for the next few weeks (crazy schedule).

I do like the Monkees :D

Bill (who's day was made :001_smile:)

Bill, I know it's hit and miss between us. There are things we don't agree on and things where I totally agree with you...The Monkees are one ;) Glad to see you again :)