Menu

Is Facebook down?

LOL Somebody recently convinced me to open a facebook account after having resisted it for years!! One of my students sent me a invite to see her farm and I've been hooked ever since. :) hehehe I just harvested my rice, cows, sheep and chickens and my trees not 30 minutes ago so if it was down, it's up now. :) BTW, if anyone wants to be my neighbor shoot me a PM and I'll send you a request. I"m close to having enough neighbors to expand my farm and could use a couple more. :p hehe

Anybody else want to be my neighbor??? I'm at 7! I need one more and I can expand my farm! :D Anybody want to help a girl out?? Pretty please with cherry tree on top. :p

I dunno. Do you give cows? Of course, what I'm dreaming of is a horse someday. My daughter wants a bunny. ;)

I dunno. Do you give cows? Of course, what I'm dreaming of is a horse someday. My daughter wants a bunny. ;)

Mija I'm level 18!! I can give you every thing except horses! :) And I'm a very good neighbor! Lots of gifts to give! I can give bunnies, goats, chickens, cows, pigs, ducks and sheep as well as the trees. :) PM me with your email address if you are interested and I'll add you as a friend and send you a neighbor request. :)

Is there anyway to invite Farmville friends in a private way---I mean just as FV friends? My fb is very people- limited.

No, there isn't, but if you want more friends but don't want them to see your status and everything, you can put them on a list, like a "farmville only" list or something then put that list on your privacy restrictions to not see anything you don't want them to see.

Kind of complicated though, I admit, but an option.

You can also prevent the status updates of others from showing on your news feed if you don't like the stuff they post. (I'm willing to bet I have a few ignoring my status updates! :tongue_smilie:)

I just signed up for Facebook and kept getting notices that my sister was sending me notes. I would try to find them and kept ending up on other folks facebook pages. Finally I just picked up the phone, called her and said, "Just tell me what you sent because I can't find it!" LOL I'm doing better now. My husband and I - according to Facebook - are now friends - and as soon as he acknowledges me - we will be married!!! I might have to go in on his facebook and acknowledge me myself. He's just as lost as I was. AND NOW I have to go back and find out about all this farm stuff -- When will I ever have time for school??? :lol:

I just signed up for Facebook and kept getting notices that my sister was sending me notes. I would try to find them and kept ending up on other folks facebook pages. Finally I just picked up the phone' date=' called her and said, "Just tell me what you sent because I can't find it!" LOL I'm doing better now. My husband and I - according to Facebook - are now friends - and as soon as he acknowledges me - we will be married!!! I might have to go in on his facebook and acknowledge me myself. He's just as lost as I was. AND NOW I have to go back and find out about all this farm stuff -- When will I ever have time for school??? :lol:[/quote']

LOL This sounds like me!! I too am still quite lost. One of my students invited me to see her farm and I had to join Farmville to see it and I've been there ever since. hehehehe I haven't even the slightest clue what else is out there. :) hehehe