Menu

I can't find Croc knockoffs anymore.

Walmart may still have some, but I think they removed them all from the stores because of all of the accidents people have reported with them. I remember seeing something on the news just a couple of days ago to this effect.

What kind of accidents? When Crocs first came out, there were reports of accidents with escalators (shoe can get caught), but that's all I heard. (How long ago was that?)

I found some at Walmart a couple days ago. It could be that they're now "out of season" - a friend stopped by Walmart looking for bubbles and sidewalk chalk and was told that stuff like that is out of season by now. They've already got Christmas trees in the back . . .

:001_huh::001_huh:

Mama Anna

Meanwhile I'm struggling with finding real crocs which are still made in North America. Last summer about half the racks were North American & half were from China. The ones from China were much stiffer. Bleh. Most of the knockoffs are also IMO too stiff & not as gel feeling as the original North American versions of the crocs....