Menu

I can't believe the power this board has on me...

Yesterday while at the grocery store I saw they had re-usable grocery bags for sale. I thought "Well, everyone on the boards really likes them..." So, I'm now the proud owner of re-usable grocery bags! LOL! I really like them! They hold a LOT of food and are so easy to carry! They cost 99 cents, but I get a 5 cent credit every time I use them. I'll have them paid off in no time. :) Anyway, I just had to laugh that I was doing yet another thing I've read about on the boards!!:rolleyes:

LOL!

The only reusable bags I have are IKEA bags, and that's because they charge per bag for the use of NON-reusable bags. I find that I'm using those IKEA bags for a whole lot more than I thought I would! ;)

We got into the habit of reuseable bags when we lived in Germany because everyplace charged you for bags.

Me, too! I'm adding slowly to my collection so that I'll soon have enough for any shopping. And I've decided to carry my market baskets to the farmer's market this spring/summer, too. After all, that's what they were made for, originally, wasn't it? Why not use them for that and avoid plastic bags? I love carrying them and my big ones fit comfortably on my shoulder, even.....

Good for you,

Regena