Menu

Just got RR order...4 damaged books...question

I just received my RR order and there are 4 damaged books. 3 books have bent corners and pages, 1 has 8 damaged pages in the middle of the book. They are all still useable, but I am disappointed that I paid full price for items with damage

Is it worth calling them? Will they do anything about it? Just wanted to see what others have experienced with RR

thanks

DEFINITELY call. Tell them exactly what happened. They are a family business and have been lovely to talk to, ime. If you do get someone rude, tell them you would like to speak with a manager. If they won't do that, tell them you will call again and expect someone with courtesy and manners to answer.

I once had an entire shipment arrive damaged and they were wonderful. They asked me if I would rather keep the books at a discounted rate, or send them back for a refund or replacement. I chose to replace the shipment and they actually sent the new books before they had the damaged ones picked up! I believe that I had my new books in under a week. They paid for all shipping charges incurred.

I was really pleased with their customer service.:thumbup1:

Kim

Call, they have been very good to work with me and I always order at least $150 (many times more). I have never received any items damaged, so haven't had to discuss this issue with them. The people that work our homeschool conference are great and so are the people I have talked to on the phone.

I heard back, they were very nice

They offered a $9 credit, or an exchange. I haven't emailed back yet (was too late tonight) but think I may do the exchange since only 1 of the books is consumable. I was originally going to take a credit but since I may sell these books when we are done, Id like them in good condition, kwim?