Menu

For Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin People

I received this message from an e-mail loop that I'm a part of. I thought some of you all may be interested. :)

Rainbow Resource is having a dented and damaged book sale. These items are not used and most have only slight damage such as bent corners. Prices have been GREATLY reduced. There will be a large variety of items that will be in random bins to sort through.

When: Saturday, March 15th 10:30 - 3:00

Where: Temple Baptist Church, 3215 East State St, Rockford, IL 61108

All sales are final - no returns. Cash check, Visa, MC, Discover accepted.

Questions? Cal 1-888-841-3456

They mark down the items quite a bit, and most were in new condition. I barely found any damage...books arrive from Amazon with more dings than these.

It's time consuming to dig through the boxes but if you have a list of what you're looking for, it's much easier than just browsing for things.

Great sale!

That's it. This is the reason I should've NEVER moved from SW WI to Maine. This would've been an hour trip for me and I would've been there like lightning. As it is, I may have to fly out for this.

Can someone go "for" me?? The thing is I don't know what I need, but I would know once I got there!;)

I'm crying and stomping my feet. Life just isn't fair, is it?