Menu

Anyone heard from Aubrey?

Nope, she kind of disappeared mid-thread a while back. They had been struggling financially and I figured their Internet connection was a casualty of that. But she posted a earlier in the week on her blog...so I guess maybe she is on a board break. I didn't see her announce it but not everyone does.

I hope all is well for her. If anyone communicates with her let her know she is missed.

I emailed her last Friday and she emailed me back. I answered that email and she emailed again on Saturday. I owe her an email now and feel guilty that I haven't taken the time.

Things are rough and raw right now. She needs our prayers - her dh needs our prayers and a really good job.

Guess I'll go email her now.:) Perhaps we could all send a her note of encouragement.

Just heard back this morning and things are looking up! Her dh is doing courier work and bringing in much needed funds, he may be able to get his old job back (pray!), she is putting in an application at a school where they require the staff to read WTM (how nifty is that? So pray some more!). Anyway, she is much encouraged.

Thanks for updating us. I'm sending hugs prayers down her way.:grouphug:

Just heard back this morning and things are looking up! Her dh is doing courier work and bringing in much needed funds, he may be able to get his old job back (pray!), she is putting in an application at a school where they require the staff to read WTM (how nifty is that? So pray some more!). Anyway, she is much encouraged.