Menu

Where to sell a bunch of Stampin Up! stamp sets?

Just curious where you would try to sell a bunch of the Stampin Up! rubber stamp sets. Ebay? Craigslist? I have a HUGE box full of stamp sets...some retired, some mounted but never used, some not even mounted...they are just taking up space in my closet. I just don't have time for stamping projects anymore. I'm keeping some for my daughter and some that I really, really love, but the others could be sold to pay for part of a vacation or something. Where would you sell them to get the most profit? Thanks.

Just curious where you would try to sell a bunch of the Stampin Up! rubber stamp sets. Ebay? Craigslist? I have a HUGE box full of stamp sets...some retired, some mounted but never used, some not even mounted...they are just taking up space in my closet. I just don't have time for stamping projects anymore. I'm keeping some for my daughter and some that I really, really love, but the others could be sold to pay for part of a vacation or something. Where would you sell them to get the most profit? Thanks.

Sue, can you let me know what you're selling? I'd love to buy from you. :D

If you could just send me a list of the names and prices.

Sue, can you let me know what you're selling? I'd love to buy from you. :D

If you could just send me a list of the names and prices.

Dawn, I'll be happy to send you a list once I get it all together. That could take a few days. :) I've been mulling this over for days know and just need to get the box out and go through them. Are you looking for something in particular?