Menu

Looking for comfy, supportive, but AFFORDABLE (< $20) bras. Help!

I can't afford Victoria's Secret! And I'm picky. I want a seamless, lined, molded cup, but NO PUSH-UPS or PADDING, and I prefer not to have underwire (but I'll try it IF it's not the pokey kind). Oh, and I'm an odd size: 40B. :confused:

Edited by ereks mom

I just bought some great bras at Target for $10 each! I can't believe I used to pay for $40 for bras from Victoria's Secret in my old life when we were both working and no kids!

I like the Hanes bras. They fit me really well. They have all the things you mentioned, too - in underwire or not - for only $10 and there was a $1 off coupon attached to both of the ones I bought.

Now I am not sure about the size you mentioned. I have a hard to find size and they had mine. You might check online and have better luck that way.

Oh, just checked online and here's the one I bought that I love...have it on right now! It's at Wal-Mart and they have your size.

Hope that helps!

I get some really nice ones at TJ Maxx or Ross. I am in between cup sizes so while I am a typical size, they don't always fit right.

Some of mine are VS, but they are usually speciality to wear with certain dresses. VS has some good online sales. They have $20 off of $100 coupons often. If you combine that with a sale on bras, you can get them for a good deal, but you have to want to spend $100 in the first place. :tongue_smilie:

I LOVE my Warners (Werners??) bra from Kohl's. It's just like the VS one that I bought a couple years ago. A bit padded, soft undewire. Comfy. I also like their seemless underwear. Not too dowdy/old lady, but not too "young" (read skimpy) either. Ah, just right.