Menu

Can I brag on this exercise dvd - Callanetics...

I just started this in February and really like it. A gal on this Callanetics message thread posted her 1 month before and after.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/611324-april-2009-callanetics-challange.html

I had posted this in another WTM thread but thought some other folks might be interested.

BTW if you are interested in Callanetics, you have to either get it on ebay or Amazon. Also some libraries have the book. Check the author Callan Pinkney. I have Callanetics Evolution which is a more up to date version. The original (10 in 10) has ladies with big hair and legwarmers! :)

:)

I just started this in February and really like it. A gal on this Callanetics message thread posted her 1 month before and after.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/611324-april-2009-callanetics-challange.html

I had posted this in another WTM thread but thought some other folks might be interested.

BTW if you are interested in Callanetics, you have to either get it on ebay or Amazon. Also some libraries have the book. Check the author Callan Pinkney. I have Callanetics Evolution which is a more up to date version. The original (10 in 10) has ladies with big hair and legwarmers! :)

WOW what a change in 30 days! Starting June1st, I' putting myself on a 60 day boot camp challenge to see exactly what I can do to my body in 60 days, now I"m even more inspired! Great site btw, going low carb was the best for me both mentally & physically!

Thanks for sharing!

Corby

:)

WOW what a change in 30 days! Starting June1st, I' putting myself on a 60 day boot camp challenge to see exactly what I can do to my body in 60 days, now I"m even more inspired! Great site btw, going low carb was the best for me both mentally & physically!

Thanks for sharing!

Corby

Do you mean a 60 day boot camp with LC or Callanetics or both? I do Evolution but you might also want to look at Callanetics Ten Years in Ten Hours. Read some of the reviews on Amazon. It really is an amazing series of exercises. I hate to exercise but I have found that this dvd is soooo relaxing and yet challenging. I just love it. I used to do ttapp but found that I just was not getting results. This will give you results that will have you coming back.

Ok - I better stop now. Ya'all are going to think that I have stock in the company or something! Not to mention I really need to homeschool! :)

If you click back to the exercise board there is another thread of pics that you can see.

I can't believe Callanetics is still around and going strong! I have original books somewhere in a tub in storage. I need to drag that book out and get busy!