Menu

I need some compliments...

Having a very bad month. Not handling stress well AT ALL. (for example, I ordered a "Darth Tater" on clearance for my 4yods last week and today got a shipping notice that said it was discontinued and wouldn't ship. Now crying as though my favorite chicken died.) I'm over-reacting to everything and almost constantly feel sick to my stomach.

So, feel free to give me compliments on whatever strikes your fancy.

Having a very bad month. Not handling stress well AT ALL. (for example, I ordered a "Darth Tater" on clearance for my 4yods last week and today got a shipping notice that said it was discontinued and wouldn't ship. Now crying as though my favorite chicken died.) I'm over-reacting to everything and almost constantly feel sick to my stomach.

So, feel free to give me compliments on whatever strikes your fancy.

Any chance something else is going on? :D That would be a great compliment KWIM?;)

Sounds like a month long PMS. Yuck. Is it worse at sometimes more then others? Esp the feeling sick to your stomach part. Is it like a emotional sick to your stomach? I hate that. How's nursing going? Ever heard of D-MER? Worth checking into just in case.

I think you sound like a top notch mom and hope you feel better soon!