Menu

Colleen and Needleroozer! Happy Birthday!

Oh, goodie! An opportunity to sing the birthday song! :D

You're older than you've ever been.

And now you're even older.

And now you're older still.

TIME! Is marching on.

And time.. is still marching on.

This day will soon be at an end and now it's even sooner.

And now it's even sooner.

This day will soon be at an end and now it's even sooner.

And now it's sooner still.

And now you're older still.

As I posted in another thread, I truly am appreciative of the birthday greetings here. I'll refrain from analyzing the fact that online well-wishes and a free gift from the manager of my favorite running store are highlights of my birthday.;)

As I posted in another thread, I truly am appreciative of the birthday greetings here. I'll refrain from analyzing the fact that online well-wishes and a free gift from the manager of my favorite running store are highlights of my birthday.;)

Sigh. It was that kind of birthday for me too- at least from my family. Not one of them wished me happy birthday, and I ended up spending my birthday having to be the mean parent after my kids lied to me today, and then kept lying to cover their tracks. It was a rough day. We finally got through it, but not without tears, arguments, and way too much stress for me. Thank goodness I was here with Dy's family- they really did their best to help me feel loved and special.

I also want to send out a special shout-out to Amy in Orlando for talking me down and listening to me swear like a sailor when I was really angry. You have no idea how much you helped.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, all, and glad you got through the day Colleen.

Ah, geesh, I missed the other thread! I was asleep til 5pm, so I missed the well-wishes.

I'm glad that you got chocolate from your boys -- that's so sweet!