Menu

We just played "Go to the Dump"!

FO4UR

I splurged on the Rightstart Math Games. My dc love it!

This is much more fun than plain flash cards and timed drills!!!! Where was this when I was in elementary school?:tongue_smilie:

Just had to share with someone who might share my joy:001_smile:

Ariel LOVES "Go to the Dump." We play every other day, usually, and she is definitely learning her sums of 10 with it, she's actually gotten to the point now where she says she doesn't need the abacus, because she knows which numbers pair up. It just sounds funny because when I tell her it's time to do her school work, she pops up with "Can we go to the dump?!" and asked DH "Will you go to the dump with me today?" You would think we go dumpster diving all the time. :tongue_smilie:

RS is totally worth the expense. I never figured I would have a child so excited about math. I hope your kids enjoy the other games, as well. :001_smile:

Not only does Anna love Go to the Dump, but *I* like it too!!!! :lol: I can't tell you how nice that is, after playing those awful games I've hated for so long. (I just really don't enjoy playing Candyland or Chutes and Ladders or even Hi Ho Cheerio. Nothing wrong with the games. I just really don't enjoy them. Sorta like I don't like playing house....)

It's so refreshing to have a game we both think is fun, and any math fact fluency that develops is sheer gravy. Though it's being very effective at that too.