Menu

Anyone bought furniture from Sam's Club?

I have had my eye on a reclining loveseat for a while now. I found a nice looking one at Sam's Club for a nice price (includes delivery). It's the daydreamer line if anyone's curious. I'm really tempted to get the set--but I already have furniture I hate :001_smile:

Should I risk it? Is it horrible stuff? We're kind of rural and I don't have a truck so I'd be shopping then awaiting delivery anyway.

Darla

We have bought mattresses and wood furniture, but never a sofa or recliner. What we have bought is good though. The quality is better than some lower end furniture stores. Do they have floor models that you can sit on?

Good luck. We will be looking for furniture when we move, and I am soooo not looking forward to it lol.

I have had my eye on a reclining loveseat for a while now. I found a nice looking one at Sam's Club for a nice price (includes delivery). It's the daydreamer line if anyone's curious. I'm really tempted to get the set--but I already have furniture I hate :001_smile:

Should I risk it? Is it horrible stuff? We're kind of rural and I don't have a truck so I'd be shopping then awaiting delivery anyway.

Darla

one mattress and leather recliner from Sam's plus reclining leather sofa/loveseat combo from Costco. Thrilled with all of them. The leather recliner from Sam's is the most comfortable seat in the house. :-) The way we figured it when we were trying to make a decision is that if it lasted any reasonable length of time at all, we got our money's worth ('cause the prices were so good). 17 months and counting and they still look brand new.

I didn't realize until I saw your post and stopped to think about it. We actually have a lot of furniture from Sam's. We bought our sofa/loveseat/chair set at Sam's about 4 years ago and it's holding up well. We also bought a desk and matching bookcase around the same time. It is still in excellent shape. I think if you found something you like you should get it. I think the overall quality is good.

HTH!

We've bought various mattresses from them with no problems. We bought a small desk/chair/bookcase set for my younger son when he was born and it's still in good operational order. I've looked at their things a number of times with an eye toward when my older son has his first place. I think their things look solidly built.

...because I just went and bought not just a loveseat but all three pieces. I got a dual reclining loveseat, a recliner, and the reclining sofa. I was thinking the same thing many of you are. It's a good price so if it lasts five years, I'll be thrilled.

Dh is thrilled. He's a laid back kind of guy, and none too willing to boot anyone from the recliner (unlike my dad who would sit on us if we were in his chair!:lol:

I got the Daydreamer pieces, as they most closely match the fuzz that comes from our siberian husky :D

... and a dining room set, a rug or two and so on.

I can't wait for this set to arrive. I need to do some work on my living room and hope that getting it done before the set gets here is a motivator.

It's bad. I need to scrape the cottage cheese ceiling and do drywall repairs. More accurately we need to DO the drywall! It's installed but needs corner bead, more screws and the seams taped (mudded, sanded, mudded again...).

This is a manufactured home and we've been working our way through it room by room to get rid of the vinyl wallboard look with it's icky little pieces of trim etc. I love the finishing up part of the job (Painting and installing trimwork is FUN!) but I hate the rough work. Messy! Yuck! :glare:

Off to find my favorite scraper :tongue_smilie:

Darla