Menu

cheap effective exercise video

I just wanted to let people know about this video. As many have known, I've always been loyal the BeachBody products. However, I just HAD to have

The 30 Pound Shred with Jillian Michaels (of the Biggest Loser).

My daughter and I just did the exercise and it's AWESOME (and HARD)...And she doesn't put up with any excuses.

Anyway, you can find it for $8 something online and I got it at walmart for $9!

It has 3 levels. Good stuff :)

I just wanted to let people know about this video. As many have known, I've always been loyal the BeachBody products. However, I just HAD to have

The 30 Pound Shred with Jillian Michaels (of the Biggest Loser).

My daughter and I just did the exercise and it's AWESOME (and HARD)...And she doesn't put up with any excuses.

Anyway, you can find it for $8 something online and I got it at walmart for $9!

It has 3 levels. Good stuff :)

I switch between 2 and 3 and 3 has me in tears by the end but I push through.

It is awesome. She alternates between cardio, strength and abs. The only things needed are a mat if your workout surface is hard and hand weights. Starts with a warm-up, ends with a cool-down...all in 20 mins. I was SO out of shape when I began I only made it through 5 mins. :D I was able to do the whole thing within a few days though. I need to get it back out...have been negligent of late.

ETA: and by whole thing I mean the initial workout. Yes, I was that bad.

If you have Netflix, there are some of her DVD's on the watch it now section. Awesome workout, but man will you feel it the next day!

and even the next day after that! I only did level 1 this past thursday and it's sunday and I'm still sore. so far I like it, but I am so not ready for the next levels though. 20 minutes is great for me because that's all the time I get from my 2 month old.

I'm a little scared, though... LOL

For good reason! LOL

Seriously, she is TOUGH. Like on the jumping jacks, she said, "if you want an alternative to jumping jacks, look somewhere else. I have 400 pound people that can do them." LOL

I had a tough time making it through that first level and I exercise fairly regularly (though I'm not particularly good at cardio).

I think it's gonna take me longer than 30 days to make it through all 3 levels!

FYI: You can go to collagevideo.com and actually watch a clip of the video to get a feel for it. The 20 minutes sounds great but I was a little disappointed with the immodest exercise attire...with hormonal boys in the house, I want to be careful and my one dd was looking over my shoulder as I watched the clip and said, "Mommy, they are immodest".

Maybe I can get it and I will be motivated to get up earlier so that i can be done before they all come downstairs?!;)

Anyone know of a 20 minute workout that delivers but with modest exercise attire??:001_huh:

Blessings,

kathi

I did level one today also! I went ahead and bought it at Kmart for $9.99...and I got up before little eyes were watching so added motivation;) I must say that in spite of my preference for more clothing their abs sure are sleek!

After skiing all day yesterday and this today, i may not be moving too well tomorrow.

Definitely a great workout in just 20 minutes!

Kathi

FYI: You can go to collagevideo.com and actually watch a clip of the video to get a feel for it. The 20 minutes sounds great but I was a little disappointed with the immodest exercise attire...with hormonal boys in the house, I want to be careful and my one dd was looking over my shoulder as I watched the clip and said, "Mommy, they are immodest".

Maybe I can get it and I will be motivated to get up earlier so that i can be done before they all come downstairs?!;)

Anyone know of a 20 minute workout that delivers but with modest exercise attire??:001_huh:

Blessings,

kathi

Thanks for this, kathi. How about the Leslie Sansone dvds?

Thanks for this, kathi. How about the Leslie Sansone dvds?

Yes, I have her 4 fast miles...you are right much more modest but not as intense a workout. This is a 2 disc set and there is a '1 mile jog' on disc two which is a bit more intense and about 17 minutes which is great.

THanks for replying!!

Blessings,

kathi

I love it, too! I can do level 3 but only if I pause in the middle to, uh... help the kids. Yeah, they really need me, exactly 10 minutes into it. Every time, LOL. It's a kick butt workout and I love that it is 20 minutes because that is all I can do at once with the littles around.