Menu

1/13, Tuesday exercisers

5 days to Disney World!

I ran (well if you can call it that) 4 miles this morning. It was cold and my legs just did not want to work! I had good moments, but also times that I just wanted to stop! Not a good run overall.

Time Taken: 00:42:36

Total Distance: 4.31 mi.

Burned: 468 (kcal)

Pace: 09:52 (avg)

Speed: 6.07 (mi/hr) (avg)

Wow, there is no way I felt like I was going that fast! It felt more like a 10:52 pace.

Good job, everyone! :)

I did a walk/jog combo for 25 minutes today. We were out of town over the weekend and it really messed up my working out. I also eat horribly when I am not at home, so I have been feeling yucky. It did feel good to exercise this morning and to start getting myself back on track.

I am trying to change things up a bit and am planning on switching between treadmill, kettlebells and yoga so that each one is done 2 times a week and I will have Sundays for resting. Today was a treadmill day.

5 days to Disney World!

I ran (well if you can call it that) 4 miles this morning. It was cold and my legs just did not want to work! I had good moments, but also times that I just wanted to stop! Not a good run overall.

Time Taken: 00:42:36

Total Distance: 4.31 mi.

Burned: 468 (kcal)

Pace: 09:52 (avg)

Speed: 6.07 (mi/hr) (avg)

Wow, there is no way I felt like I was going that fast! It felt more like a 10:52 pace.

I missed yesterday so I combined yesterday and today's assignment. ;-P I did the treadmill for just over 20 mins alternating walking (3.9 mile/hour pace) with jogging (10.5 min/mile pace) per the second week of Couch to 5K directives (run for 90 sec, walk for 2 mins). Then, I did my upper body weight resistance workout. I increased the weights today 'cause last week I just wasn't all that sore with what I did then.

Keep up the good work everybody!

Yesterday, I did a workout with my buddy. We did upper body weight training and 30 minutes cardio. I think my cardio times were my best ever - so exciting!! Cheryl, I am glad you started this thread because I would have never thought to check my stats each day. Yesterday's cardio stats:

Intervals on eliptical - 30 minutes

2.6 miles

306 calories burned

147 avg heart rate

Today, we met again and did lower body weight training plus cardio.

Eliptical - no intervals - 30 mintues

2.4 miles

260 calories burned

142 avg heart rate

Go ladies!

Today was my 7th day with my Wii Fit. I'm glad that I'm finally getting off my butt and doing something however, I really thought that since I was pretty non-active before that I would see a little difference. I know that I'm working muscles, I can feel it, but it's so hard to see the scale not move. :glare: