Menu

Happy Podcasts

knitgrl

My mil is a worry wart. Dh is going to suggest that she stop watching the news as a way of combating her anxieties. For example, when traveling down to Texas, she was worried about the border because of what she sees on the news, despite the fact she was no where near the border. Personally, I don't really keep up with the news much, as it increases my anxiety levels. But I imagine watching the news is a habit for her, which she needs to replace with something else. She is not much of a reader, and we thought maybe a podcast would be a good substitute. Something inspiring. I previewed the Chicken Soup podcast because the books would certainly be her cup of tea, but I was turned off by the ads for Tampax and Lume.

Does anyone have suggestions for feel-good podcasts?

• 4 weeks later...

On 3/12/2024 at 3:05 AM, knitgrl said:

My mil is a worry wart. Dh is going to suggest that she stop watching the news as a way of combating her anxieties. For example, when traveling down to Texas, she was worried about the border because of what she sees on the news, despite the fact she was no where near the border. Personally, I don't really keep up with the news much, as it increases my anxiety levels. But I imagine watching the news is a habit for her, which she needs to replace with something else. She is not much of a reader, and we thought maybe a podcast would be a good substitute. Something inspiring. I previewed the Chicken Soup podcast because the books would certainly be her cup of tea, but I was turned off by the ads for Tampax and Lume.

Does anyone have suggestions for feel-good podcasts?

I love Stories From the Village of Nothing so Much. Today, I also want to share the story of me. a few months back, my sister asked me to help her with her assignments, but that didn't happen because I was also busy with my work. Then I did some research and I found https://ukwritings.com/assignment-service ukwritings. These people are like firecrackers of ideas. They delivered the work and it was so good that my sister's teacher praised her. Seriously, if you're looking for a way to overcome writer's block and write like a champ, ukwritings is your answer.

I love Stories From the Village of Nothing Much

Edited by HenryHanson
  • Like 1