Menu

Is there a rule

gardenmom5

that says: the oven is clean (as of Monday), therefore someone must spill something on it?   (it wasn't me, and I wouldn't have spilled cake batter . . .  ) 😡  I didn't know - until I went to put pizzas in the oven . . . . at least it was able to be removed in three nice flat baked pieces . . . (one was probably 2" wide by at least 6" or 7" long . . 

Wow. I think I'd be having a discussion with all the family. If you spill something in the oven, either clean it up (right!) or let me know so it doesn't become a hard baked on mess. 

I'm sorry. It's hard work to clean an oven only to find out someone messed it up. 

54 minutes ago, Bambam said:

If you spill something in the oven, either clean it up (right!) or let me know so it doesn't become a hard baked on mess. 

My oven has an oven vent that is in the middle of my gas stove. Sometimes I accidentally spilled stuff on the vent when cooking. I just put one of my baking trays below the vent in my oven just in case. I used to put a foil to cover the vent on my stove. 

• Like 1