clean the interior of one vehicle

church-done

clean the bathrooms

make notes in another teacher's guide

meals-some leftover taco soup, maybe eggs of some kind for another meal

Edited by math teacher
update
  • Like 7

@math teacher, I hope you slept better last night!

I'm feeling much better, so I will be a bit busy. We were supposed to be greeters at church today, so dh went on to do that. 

• coffee and protein bar
  • load the dishwasher and wash some dishes (Dh tends to do some and leave some.  I'm glad he does part of them.)
  • make a list of food that needs to be used 
  • meal plan
  • grocery list 
  • shop or send dh to get stuff
  • post office
  • make a list of things I need to do for school before classes start back
  • print new car insurance cards (need to put one in ds's car before he goes back to school)
  • put new medical insurance cards in our wallets
  • sort/put away the Christmas gift wrapping, bags, etc.
  • work on a menu for having guests over later this week (ck with them on allergies/food aversions
  • stay up to watch the ball drop
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 6

Yesterday we took ds13 skiing for the first time.  It was raining and miserable.  He loved it. Unfortunately he may have a sprain that we're keeping an eye on.

Today:

• wash the ski wear.  There's mud on everything.
  • take down the Christmas tree
  • air up my tires
  • dinner: dh is bringing home pizza from the grocery store quick-service.  I'll make a pot of coffee and chill the prosecco.
  • watch the ball drop
  • Like 6

@math teacher Hoping you got sleep last night.

@mom31257 I am glad you are feeling better.

We were visiting family out of state yesterday for our family Christmas that got put off because 2 of my kids got sick from Nutcracker.  We waited 2 weeks because we didn't want to pass on germs to our elderly family. Had a fun day and the kids either late last night or early this morning are going through their piles and piles of gifts.

I didn't sleep at all last night so it isn't going to be a productive day.  Praying I get some sleep tonight. 

Other than that just laundry, school work, getting the house back in shape, and maybe a grocery order.  Tonight will be chill just a movie or something.  We should put away Christmas but not feeling up to that. 

It is snowing a tiny amount here.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am on the road, having decided to skip church in order to get an early start. Lunching in Knoxville now.

Finish driving to NC ✔️  
Check into my hotel ✔️ 
Gas up my car
Call home
Find a good place for dinner
Read
Watch a movie? 

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, mom31257 said:

@math teacher, I hope you slept better last night!

I'm feeling much better, so I will be a bit busy. We were supposed to be greeters at church today, so dh went on to do that. 

• coffee and protein bar
  • load the dishwasher and wash some dishes (Dh tends to do some and leave some.  I'm glad he does part of them.)
  • make a list of food that needs to be used 
  • meal plan
  • grocery list 
  • shop or send dh to get stuff
  • post office
  • make a list of things I need to do for school before classes start back
  • print new car insurance cards (need to put one in ds's car before he goes back to school)
  • put new medical insurance cards in our wallets
  • sort/put away the Christmas gift wrapping, bags, etc.
  • work on a menu for having guests over later this week (ck with them on allergies/food aversions
  • stay up to watch the ball drop

I slept great-thanks!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

@math teacher Hoping you got sleep last night.

@mom31257 I am glad you are feeling better.

We were visiting family out of state yesterday for our family Christmas that got put off because 2 of my kids got sick from Nutcracker.  We waited 2 weeks because we didn't want to pass on germs to our elderly family. Had a fun day and the kids either late last night or early this morning are going through their piles and piles of gifts.

I didn't sleep at all last night so it isn't going to be a productive day.  Praying I get some sleep tonight. 

Other than that just laundry, school work, getting the house back in shape, and maybe a grocery order.  Tonight will be chill just a movie or something.  We should put away Christmas but not feeling up to that. 

It is snowing a tiny amount here.  

Yes, I slept so good last night. I hope you will tonight!!

• Like 2

The grocery store is closing an hour before dh gets off work, which was not the information we got 2 days ago when we asked about ordering ahead.  Oh, well. Our other pizza place is open and dh is stopping by their drive through on the way.

DS's knee looks better today than yesterday but to be on the safe side he has it in a wrap and we'll reassess again tomorrow. He's still complaining about it but it's not hindering him.

Tires are aired up, yard is straightened up, and oldest ds helped me put away the Christmas tree.  I may take a short nap.

• Like 4