Menu

Amazon question

Kassia

I always keep a million things in my "save for later" and also several things in my cart because prices change so frequently and I wait/hope for a better deal on things.  My computer updated the other night and now I don't get the price change notifications on the top of my shopping cart page anymore like I used to.  I don't know if that's a coincidence or if somehow the computer update caused that, but I want to get the price change notifications again.  

Is there a way to bring that back?  Or is there something else I can use to see price changes?  I used honey years ago, but found it really annoying.  I'm really helpless with technology so it has to be something easy. Maybe I should just contact Amazon.  

Hope this made sense!  

20 minutes ago, Kassia said:

I always keep a million things in my "save for later" and also several things in my cart because prices change so frequently and I wait/hope for a better deal on things.  My computer updated the other night and now I don't get the price change notifications on the top of my shopping cart page anymore like I used to.  I don't know if that's a coincidence or if somehow the computer update caused that, but I want to get the price change notifications again.  

Is there a way to bring that back?  Or is there something else I can use to see price changes?  I used honey years ago, but found it really annoying.  I'm really helpless with technology so it has to be something easy. Maybe I should just contact Amazon.  

Hope this made sense!  

Idk, but I haven’t run an update and haven’t seen those notifications since before Thanksgiving. I figured prices were fluctuating so much they temporarily stopped them. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kassia said:

I use that for one item at a time to check prices but don't know how that would work with many items at a time that I'm watching.  Does it work that way?  

Not exactly. You can sign up for email notifications on different products. So that would be something. It's a nice service, but it's not the same as Amazon's feature and sometimes lags behind actual pricing.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alte Veste Academy said:

I’m still getting them. I checked just now.

thanks for letting me know.  Maybe I should try a different browser.  I never really trust the customer service reps on chat - seems like I get different answers from different people.  

• Like 1