Menu

mom in hospital again...sigh

ktgrok

Back pain still bad, then go worse, plus having vomiting and nausea. She went to different hospital this time, the one that I know to be much better. The MRI shows that they kyphoplasty they did on her back at the other hospital the beginning of november didn't work - she had 30% height loss of the vetebrae before that procedure, not it is 60%, plus looks like there is a non displaced fracture of a nearby vertebrae. Plus she has a gall stone (seen before at other hospital) but also a distended gall bladder, although no sighs of wall thickness. That may or may not be causing the nausea. 

Mom was in ER all yesterday until 11pm when they finally admitted her. Hated the ER there (I've never been to the ER) but like the hospital now that they are admitted. pretty sure it is the only Level 1 trama center in the area, so I'm sure that contributed to making the ER process a mess. 

• Sad 18

Thanks, all. I was going to go by and see her earlier but Dad said she was sleeping and that she is really in too much pain to want visitors. 

I know this is not the same level of crisis that her lungs were, but it's bringing back all my anxiety. Prayers for peace for me would be appreciated. And productivity.....stress makes me pull back and so DD6 and I did reading and that was it today. I need to read a book to her, and do some math. Sigh. 

• Like 4