Menu

Android watches

maize

I love my Galaxy Watch 5. It comes in 40mm and 44mm. I have 40mm because the larger one looks clunky on my small wrist. Years ago I had a Galaxy smart watch and hated it but that was when they used Tizen as the operating system. The newer watches use Android. I have a Galaxy phone and Galaxy earbuds so everything works together seamlessly. Still, I'm pretty sure the Galaxy Watch works well with other Android phones. I think the Galaxy Watch 6 is out now so you could either get the latest one or possibly get a good deal on the 5. I wouldn't recommend the 4 - when I bought this one I looked at a lot of reviews and apparently the 4 had issues that were addressed in the newer model. 

• Thanks 1

I have a watch 4 classic 42mm.  It has the bezel - which I prefer.  I sent the other one back.  I turned the backlight down to <50% brightness - and there is a huge improvement in battery life.
I like that It is reliably water resistant when swimming.  I have a beaded elastic band for it instead of the one it came with.  The metal mesh one I had (which I liked better than the buckle band it came with  . . ) would snag on stuff.
I can answer phone calls from it, but the volume isn't very loud.  I could probably turn it up, but I don't really want to.  I can get a quick glimpse of stuff on my phone, and will get notifications from my phone as well.

I miss not being able to do stuff on my computer (it has a bigger screen . . . .. ), but I'm looking at a foldable phone which has a much bigger screen . . . 

3 minutes ago, Momof4sweetkids said:

I have a Galaxy Watch 4. I can't get some stuff I want to work but I can answer calls and messages.

I've occasionally had features disappear on the watch, but there on the watch settings on my phone.  They'd come back when i restarted my watch.