Menu

October Healthy Eating

Selkie

Wednesday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with whipple beans, mango, blueberries, pomegranate, apple, pear, kiwi, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pistachios, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted eggplant and beets, cucumber, tomato, scallions, shredded Brussels sprouts, cashew mayo, mustard.

Dinner - An artichoke and leftover tofu veggie scrambles.

• Like 2

Wednesday

47 rainbow 🌈 

breakfast- keto blueberry cinnamon nut granola, coconut yogurt, bone broth

lunch- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, pico de gallo, onions and mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate with raspberries

snack- mixed fruit cup with peach. pears, cherries and pineapple , gf mixed grain toast with vegan "cream cheese"

dinner - Filipino pork adobo, green beans, gf pasta made from lentils and chickpeas 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Wednesday

Breakfast--oatmeal with frozen fruit, nuts, almond milk, small splash of almond milk, also a banana and some tea (NS)

Lunch--Curried chicken salad with gf crackers, clementine, half a cup tea (S)

Dinner--ham with lemon-caper sauce drizzled, sweet potato, green beans, lovely salad

Snack--dark chocolate mid-afternoon, later some popcorn with dh while watching a mystery

• Like 2

Thursday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with vaquero beans, apple, pear, blueberries, pomegranate, mango, kiwi, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted eggplant, tofu, avocado, cashew cream cheese, mustard.

Dinner - Sushi (nori, tofu, avocado, brown rice, carrot, cucumber, scallions, red cabbage, panko, sesame seeds).

• Like 2

Thursday

48 rainbow 🌈 

lunch- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions and mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate with raspberries

snack-  , gf mixed grain toast with vegan "cream cheese"

dinner - Pork in a honey mustard sauce, roasted potatoes (red, yellow and purple), carrots, celery, red onion, mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and pears 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Thursday

Breakfast--eggs with homemade hash (ham, potatoes, onions, peppers)

Lunch--guacamole with tortillas, apple

Snack--dark chocolate, also had some yoghurt later and some chips with salsa while watching a mystery with dh. Then we threw in some df ice cream because it turned into a multi-episode viewing and why not, especially after what a fiasco dinner was. Impulsive and regretful. At least it was a good mystery (Shetland season 7)

Dinner--The saddest Filippino food ever. We ordered with great excitement from the only Filipino restaurant in the city. I was extremely pumped because they promised to do gluten free for me. We adore Filipino food--I had two Filipina roommies in college, one of whose mom cooked for us all many times, and dh lived for a summer in the Philippines. I make a gorgeous Chicken Adobo myself. But woe, because this restaurant food was horrible. The pancit was plain rice noodles with steamed vegetables. Their version of gluten free was apparently to just leave the sauce off of everything rather than substituting appropriately. The bare bare was thin and fatty and flavorless also. Dh's fish was not great either. Never again will we order from them.

• Like 2

Friday - 

Breakfast - Watercress and mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with whipple beans, kiwi, apple, Asian pear, cherries, pomegranate, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with avocado, tofu, roasted eggplant, tomato, microgreens, mustard.

Dinner - An artichoke and leftover tofu/veggie sushi.

For dessert, I’m trying a new recipe for pumpkin pie banana nice cream. Frozen bananas + unsweetened pumpkin purée + maple syrup (going to leave this out or maybe use one medjool date instead) + vanilla extract + pumpkin pie spice + vanilla extract. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Selkie said:

Friday - 

Breakfast - Watercress and mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with whipple beans, kiwi, apple, Asian pear, cherries, pomegranate, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with avocado, tofu, roasted eggplant, tomato, microgreens, mustard.

Dinner - An artichoke and leftover tofu/veggie sushi.

For dessert, I’m trying a new recipe for pumpkin pie banana nice cream. Frozen bananas + unsweetened pumpkin purée + maple syrup (going to leave this out or maybe use one medjool date instead) + vanilla extract + pumpkin pie spice + vanilla extract. 

That pumpkin pie banana nice cream sounds great. I may try it tomorrow. I bought some pumpkin recently to add to oatmeal or smoothies. I love using dates as a sweetener. You are inspiring me to eat greens for breakfast. 

I have made 1-2 green smoothies a day for the past two weeks. I think it has helped my energy levels. 

• Like 3

Friday-

49 rainbow  🌈 

lunch- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions and mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate with raspberries

snack-  , gf mixed grain toast with vegan "cream cheese", mixed fruit cup with pineapple,pears and peaches 

dinner - Scrambled eggs with bacon, cottage potatoes, gf toast, strawberry jam

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Saturday-

50 rainbow  🌈 

snack-  , gf mixed grain toast with vegan "cream cheese", mixed fruit cup with pineapple,pears and peaches 

dinner - Scrambled eggs with bacon, cottage potatoes, gf toast, strawberry jam

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GoVanGogh said:

That pumpkin pie banana nice cream sounds great. I may try it tomorrow. I bought some pumpkin recently to add to oatmeal or smoothies. I love using dates as a sweetener. You are inspiring me to eat greens for breakfast. 

I have made 1-2 green smoothies a day for the past two weeks. I think it has helped my energy levels. 

Everyone raved over the pumpkin pie nice cream last night, so it will definitely be in my regular rotation from now on. Here’s the recipe I used. I did end up using one medjool date in place of the maple syrup, and also added an extra splash of vanilla extract and a little more pumpkin pie spice than it calls for.

https://fitfoodiefinds.com/pumpkin-pie-banana-nice-cream/

I’m glad you’re getting an energy boost from the greens.  I heard someone say that it feels like their cells are singing when they eat greens, and I know exactly what they mean!

Dh thought my breakfast greens were a little bit nuts at first. Then he started eating just a small bowl of them, and liked it so much that now he’s loading up on a big bowl of them every morning. He’s been lifting weights his whole life and just set his personal record for deadlift (at age 56!). He swears it is because he is now powered by plants.🌱🙂

• Like 2

Saturday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with soybeans, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, pomegranate, dragon fruit, apple, Asian pear, kiwi, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with chickpea salad, roasted eggplant, mustard.

Dinner - I made a new soup recipe, creamy red lentil soup - from John Robbin’s site, foodrevolution.org. (He is a super cool human being. He was born the heir to the Baskin Robbins fortune, but gave it all up as a young man because he could not in good conscience make money from a food that makes people unhealthy.) It’s a delicious blended soup and very easy to make- ingredients are red lentils, carrots, onion, garlic, Yukon Gold potatoes, veggie broth, spices. Also had an artichoke and quinoa flatbreads.

• Like 2

Sunday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with vaquero beans, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, apple, pear, pomegranate, mango, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with chickpea salad, avocado, edamame, scallions, roasted eggplant, mustard.

Dinner - An artichoke, a bowl of red lentil soup, and quinoa flatbreads.

• Like 2

Sunday

Breakfast--Dh's usual bonanza. Potatoes, eggs, bacon, half a grapefruit, tea. All in the right amounts.

Lunch--gf tortilla wraps with turkey and hummus, also some pickles and an orange. 

Dinner--Big salad with lotsa veg and ham.

Snack--dark chocolate with a handful of almonds

Monday

Breakfast--grabbed two bananas on my way out to PT

Lunch--Beans mushed with salsa, scooped with baked tortilla/flax chips, also tea (S) and a clementine

Dinner--Gorgeous Philippines extravaganza. Chicken adobo, rice, pancit, salad (onion, tomato, cucumber with vinegar), mango

Snack--plain dark chocolate

I let dark chocolate creep back in full force. I am thinking I will not fight it for now--it's usually 85% or 90% cocoa, though this last week dh bought some that was 70% (which is still low sugar). I've got a big work project, so I'll coast along until it's turned in in a few weeks, then try to draw back and give attention to snacking on veg options more times in the week. The good thing, though, is that I am not falling prey as much to chips in the last week or so, which I often crave for the salt. Slowly but surely, inch by inch. Portion control is good.

• Like 2

Monday -

52 rainbow   🌈 

dinner - hamburger soup (ground beef, celery, red onions, red potatoes, yellow potatoes, purple potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, herbs, beef broth)

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Monday - 

Breakfast - A WellBean bar while I was running errands. Then watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with soybeans, banana, kiwi, apple, pear, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, pomegranate, dragon fruit, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens with quinoa, black beans, edamame, sweet potato, red bell pepper, tomato, mixed nuts, WFPB 1000 Island.

Dinner - BBQ tofu wrap with cashew mayo, mustard, pickles, red onion, broccoli microgreens. Roasted broccoli and Yukon Gold oven fries.

• Like 2

I'm currently getting rainbows about half my days (got one today, thanks to black bean soup for dinner). Sometimes I'm hitting my water minimum, sometimes not--the weather has cooled dramatically, so I'm not thirsty unless I'm exercising. (I've maintained my streak, but there's a lot of daily variation in how many minutes & how many steps I get.)

The Halloween candy box remains sealed shut. Prunes satisfy my sweet tooth pretty well, but I've also had coffee with sugar (and plant milk) most days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tuesday - 

Breakfast - Watercress and mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with black ayocote beans, banana, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apple, pear, passion fruit, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with bbq tofu, scallions, cashew mayo, mustard.

Dinner - Spinach and butternut squash ravioli with roasted broccoli & mushrooms and marinara. 

Dessert - Vanilla macadamia nice cream with cacao nibs and coconut sprinkles.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 73349 said:

I'm currently getting rainbows about half my days (got one today, thanks to black bean soup for dinner). Sometimes I'm hitting my water minimum, sometimes not--the weather has cooled dramatically, so I'm not thirsty unless I'm exercising. (I've maintained my streak, but there's a lot of daily variation in how many minutes & how many steps I get.)

The Halloween candy box remains sealed shut. Prunes satisfy my sweet tooth pretty well, but I've also had coffee with sugar (and plant milk) most days.

Great job on the Halloween candy and rainbows! I realized the other day that I have not been drinking enough water, so I'm trying to make a concerted effort to boost that, too. 

Coffee with plant milk is healthy. I wonder if you might enjoy maple syrup to sweeten it? It tastes like caramel and a little bit goes a long way, and it's much healthier than white sugar. I also throw in a scoop of collagen powder (it's tasteless).

I had a hard time giving up sugar entirely when it came to tea. I chose to accept that there are certain flavors of tea that I prefer with a little sugar. I simply try to balance those sweetened flavors with other, unsweetened flavors at other times.

Just options to muse on--take what's helpful, toss if not.

• Like 2

Tuesday

Breakfast--banana, df yoghurt, black tea with a tiny bit of homemade marmalade added for lovely, orangey flavor

Lunch--eggs and potatoes and a slice of ham.

Dinner--Lamb stew (lamb, peas, onions, carrots, seasonings), big salad, gf dinner rolls. The bread is something I bought ready-made, and it was not great. I find that gluten free bread needs to be homemade or bought from a bakery or it's just disappointing. Probably just as well to keep carbs down.

No chocolate today, cha-ching.

• Like 2

Tuesday  -

53 rainbow   🌈 

dinner - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots; pork in honey mustard sauce, potatoes 

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 3

Wednesday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed microgreens and greens (we’ve been getting a high nitrate fresh greens mix and are really enjoying it). Muesli with soybeans, banana, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apple, pear, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, chia, hemp, flax, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with tofu, roasted eggplant & baby squash, cashew mayo, mustard.

Dinner - During my frosty morning horse chores, I decided that it was a good day for soup, so threw some together in the crockpot. Our house smelled so good all day. I rarely get hungry between meals, but my stomach was grumbling from the wonderful aroma.🙂 Ingredients were an assortment of lentils & split peas, barley, leeks, garlic, carrots, green beans, green peas, edamame, mixed mushrooms, diced tomatoes, kale, collard greens, veggie broth, many spices, cashew cream. Had a quinoa flatbread, too.

I was planning to have a pomegranate for dessert (I ❤️ pomegranate season), but I was too full.

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 2

Wednesday 
54 rainbow   🌈 

snack-  , tuna salad , mixed fruit cup with pineapple,pears and peaches 

dinner - hamburger soup (ground beef, celery, red onions, red potatoes, yellow potatoes, purple potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, herbs, beef broth)

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Wednesday

Breakfast--df yogurt and a banana

Lunch--small portion pulled pork with whole-grain baked chips (chia and flax and assorted other), also 3 gf chicken nuggets and an orange.

Snack--one square of dark chocolate, tea (S)

Dinner--Unfortunately had a little too much of a good thing. Not as great on portions for this meal. We had Filipino leftovers--chicken adobo, rice, pickled salad, and pancit. I probably should have either not had pancit this time or had just one drumstick instead of two. Too full.

• Like 2

Thursday - 

Breakfast - Watercress and mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with whipple beans, pomegranate, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, banana, apple, dragon fruit, Asian pear, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk 

Lunch - Mixed greens, a handful of edamame, Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, and a pomegranate.

Dinner - I made oil-free, salt-free tortilla chips (cut up corn tortillas spritzed with lime juice & spices and baked), unfried refried beans (quick and easy recipe from Shane & Simple), and guacamole. Topped it with diced scallions, jalapeños, and radishes, shredded cabbage, and salsa.

• Like 2

Thursday 
55 rainbow   🌈 

snack-  mixed fruit cup with pineapple,pears and peaches , gf bread with df cream cheese 

dinner - steak, purple/yellow/red potatoes, broccolini 

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Such a crazy, busy day.

Breakfast--grabbed a mini-cucumber and a df yoghurt to slam down in the car on the way to PT.

Lunch--bunless burger and fried potatoes

Snack--dark chocolate with almonds

Dinner--Polish extravaganza. We had guests, so I made Polish sauerkraut from scratch and applesauce from scratch to go with kielbasa. Dessert was df vanilla yoghurt with a sprinkle of gf granola and some strawberry-lemon coulis drizzled on. I was strong and did not eat any piroghis nor any of the "official" dessert that was laden with gluten. I count the meal as a win.

• Like 2

Friday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with soybeans, plum, pear, apple, banana, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, pomegranate, kiwi, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pistachios, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Bowl with quinoa, black beans, pinto beans, edamame, avocado, sweet potato, red bell pepper, radishes, scallions, jalapeños, shredded cabbage, salsa. A spoonful of peanut butter.

Dinner - An artichoke, a bowl of leftover lentil/split pea/barley/veggie soup, and two Not-a-Cookies.

• Like 2

Friday 
56 rainbow    🌈 

snack-  gf bread with df cream cheese 

dinner - scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, gf toast, strawberry jam, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple 

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Friday

Breakfast--banana, very small portion of leftover Polish sausage 

Lunch--coffee with a dash of maple syrup and oat milk and collagen; also some pulled pork and an orange

Snack--scoop of pancit

Dinner--Mishmash of leftovers--the last small bits of Polish sausage, sauerkraut, applesauce. Also a fabulous salad.

Later while watching a movie I had a Simple Mills bar--almond/coconut flour blend, nuts, some dark chocolate chips, sweetened with molasses. For a factory-produced product, it was decent.

• Like 2

Saturday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with vaquero beans, mango, kiwi, banana, blueberries, apple, pear, plum, pomegranate, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with soybeans, roasted eggplant & baby squash, red onion, jalapeños, radishes, shredded cabbage, cashew mayo, mustard, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner - Tried a new recipe from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures for lemon ricotta pasta, using Kite Hill almond ricotta (which is oil-free, a rare find!). For the pasta, I used half spiralized hearts of palm and half Banza chickpea pasta, and served it with roasted mushrooms and broccoli. I probably won’t make it again, just because I’m not a big fan of pasta or cheesy things, but it was a nice change of pace. Had my usual artichoke as well.

• Like 2

Saturday  
57. rainbow    🌈 

snack-  mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and peach  

dinner - taco soup (ground beef, corn, black beans, onions, kidney beans and  bell peppers and gf taco seasoning )

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Saturday

Breakfast--omelette with veg and ham, tea (NS)

Lunch--weird mix of Simple Mills bars to start (didn't want to stop working to eat properly), then street-size corn tortillas with pulled pork and a smear of df cashew cream cheese. 

Snack--orange, dark chocolate with almonds, white tea (NS)

Dinner--Another weird mix. 3 gf chicken nuggets and a fairly generous serving of organic baked waffle fries. 

• Like 2

Sunday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with black ayocote beans, pomegranate, passion fruit, blueberries, banana, kiwi, apple, pear, plum, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with soybeans, roasted eggplant & baby squash, scallions, radishes, jalapeños, shredded cabbage, cashew mayo, mustard, balsamic vinegar.

Dinner - A little bit of leftover lemon pasta and a little bit of oat/chickpea/veggie/walnut loaf. Roasted broccoli and mushrooms.

Dessert will be pumpkin pie nice cream with cacao nib sprinkles.

• Like 2

Sunday 
58 rainbow    🌈 

dinner - taco soup (ground beef, corn, black beans, onions, kidney beans and  bell peppers and gf taco seasoning ), gf slice of brown bread with df cream cheese 

Hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

I have 14 rainbows in October so far, the last 5 consecutive.

Most of these wins are from a few dishes (including as leftovers): black bean soup, cheeseburger sheet pan dinner, barbecue bowls, and eating prunes as a snack to get a purple.

I keep going back and forth on coffee. I don't need the sugar, and I certainly don't need the cost. I do like it, though, especially hot on a cold morning or cold on a hot day. I had tea today. I'm also not sure if I want to keep tracking my water intake. I change which habits I track each month, and for November, I think I just want to simplify.

• Like 3

Monday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with vaquero beans, blueberries, kiwi, banana, apple, Asian pear, passion fruit, pomegranate, plum, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with shredded Brussels sprouts, edamame, scallions, roasted eggplant & baby squash, mushrooms, tomato, cucumber, cashew mayo, mustard. A pomegranate.

Dinner - Creamy butternut squash soup (that was pretty amazing) served over a bed of wild rice and mixed greens. The soup was cobbled together using elements of two different recipes (one from Minimalist Baker and the other from Monkey & Me Kitchen Adventures) and some tweaks of my own. Ingredients were roasted butternut, carrots, onion, and garlic, veggie broth, cashew cream, ume plum vinegar, nutritional yeast, smoked paprika & a few other spices. Started things off with my favorite artichoke, too.

• Like 2

Monday

59 rainbow     🌈 

dinner - baked garlic chicken thigh, peas and carrots, gf fried rice mix with carrots, edamame, red bell peppers, gf slice of brown bread with df cream cheese 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Tuesday - 

Breakfast - A WellBean bar while running errands. Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with soybeans, pineapple, plum, kiwi, banana, apple, Asian pear, blueberries, pomegranate, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, hazelnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, walnut milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Leftover hearts of palm spirals with mushrooms and broccoli.

Dinner - Same as last night. An artichoke and a bowl of butternut soup served over wild rice and mixed greens.

• Like 2

Tuesday-

60. rainbow     🌈 

snack-  mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and peach , gf brown bread with df cream cheese  

dinner - baked garlic chicken thigh, peas and carrots, gf fried rice mix with carrots, edamame, red bell peppers, sunflower crunch salad with kale, green and purple cabbage, carrots, bacon

hard boiled eggs 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
Typo
  • Like 2

Wednesday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with whipple beans, pineapple, kiwi, banana, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherries, plum, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Leftover hearts of palm spirals with roasted mushrooms and broccoli. Two mandarins.

Dinner - A spinach/kale/broccoli burger on a whole grain wrap with cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha, scallions, roasted mushrooms, broccoli microgreens, pickles. Sweet potato oven fries, roasted broccoli, and a bowl of butternut soup.

• Like 2

Wednesday-

61 rainbow     🌈 

snack- gf brown bread with df cream cheese  

dinner - sunflower crunch salad with kale, green and purple cabbage, carrots; chicken salad (chicken, celery), mixed fruit cup (pineapple, peach, pears, cherries)

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Thursday - 

Breakfast - A WellBean bar on the way to an appointment. Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Muesli with vaquero beans, guava, banana, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, pomegranate, apple, Asian pear, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soymilk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with edamame, roasted beets, shredded Brussels sprouts, red onion, cucumber, tomato, cashew mayo, mustard, a drizzle of cilantro herb balsamic vinegar.

Dinner - Taco bowls (brown rice, black beans, chickpeas, tofu, spinach, bok choy, corn, mushrooms, broccoli, bell pepper, tomato, cashew queso, cashew sour cream, guacamole, scallions, shredded red cabbage, salsa).

• Like 2

Thursday

Breakfast--banana, leftover pancit

Lunch--rollups (corn tortilla, organic lunch meat, smear of df cashew cream cheese), also grapes and tea (S)

Dinner--Korean bowls (purple rice, carrots, kale, potatoes, broccoli, red cabbage, stirfry beef, kimchi, sesame), also had an almond-flour cookie (gf, df)

• Like 2

Thursday

62 rainbow      🌈 

snack- gf brown bread with df cream cheese  , mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and pears and cherries 

dinner - hamburger skillet with zucchini, tomatoes, red, orange and green bell peppers, red onions 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2