Menu

Walgreens….what are the best deals you can find there?

Ottakee

We just got COVID boosters and flu shots at Walgreens and now I have $70 of cash rewards.

other than our prescriptions I rarely to never get anything at Walgreens.  What are some of their best deals?  Can be stuff for us or like last time I found Tide pods on a clearance super cheap and bought those and donated them.

Just want the best bang for my buck here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ottakee said:

We just got COVID boosters and flu shots at Walgreens and now I have $70 of cash rewards.

other than our prescriptions I rarely to never get anything at Walgreens.  What are some of their best deals?  Can be stuff for us or like last time I found Tide pods on a clearance super cheap and bought those and donated them.

Just want the best bang for my buck here.

How much are they giving out for getting each shot??

They just had 90% of summer stuff.

Or rolling over your $ for deals

Here is a small idea on stuff this week

Gretchen's $6.41 Walgreens PickUp Order (Plus Received $5 in Walgreens Cash!) | Money Saving Mom®

6 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

How much are they giving out for getting each shot??

They just had 90% of summer stuff.

Or rolling over your $ for deals

Here is a small idea on stuff this week

Gretchen's $6.41 Walgreens PickUp Order (Plus Received $5 in Walgreens Cash!) | Money Saving Mom®

Walgreens is offering a $5 Walgreens Cash reward in August through December and a $10 Walgreens Cash reward* during the month of September to individuals who receive any vaccination at a Walgreens location.

Flu Shots Are Now Available at Walgreens Nationwide for Everyone Aged 3 and Up | Walgreens Newsroom

5 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Walgreens is offering a $5 Walgreens Cash reward in August through December and a $10 Walgreens Cash reward* during the month of September to individuals who receive any vaccination at a Walgreens location.

Flu Shots Are Now Available at Walgreens Nationwide for Everyone Aged 3 and Up | Walgreens Newsroom

Yep.   4 COVID boosters and 3 flu shots 

• Like 1

I don't look for deals at Walgreens (although I think their milk is a deal sometimes.  And soda sometimes).  But I love their seasonal stuff.  If I had that much Walgreens cash, I would be haunting their Halloween section. 🙂 They also have cute hair accessories.  And they are one of the few places I can find all the Cerave lotion and body wash that we use.