Menu

Part 2, fighting my son’s battles

Ginevra

Send or write for myself?   

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should I send a letter to the douchebag parents?

• Write it for yourself; don’t send
    • Sure, send it. They should know they are hurtful people.
    • Don’t even write a letter. You’re just nursing the hurt.
    • Eat chocolate. Carry on.

Thank you, friends, but just leave it alone. It’s been addressed with the people who matter. Let the thread zombify. Fortunately the original topic is water under the bridge now. 

• Like 6

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Catwoman said:

Yes, I’m reporting it. This person seems to be intent on harassing @Quill and quite honestly, it’s getting creepy.

What a hoot that we live in a world where agreeing with someone is now considered creepy. Should I not agree with @Quill? Where was she wrong  in what she wrote about rejecting a person without giving them information? 

12 minutes ago, She Travels said:

What a hoot that we live in a world where agreeing with someone is now considered creepy. Should I not agree with @Quill? Where was she wrong  in what she wrote about rejecting a person without giving them information? 

Following a person to a forum for the express purpose of cherry picking posts to deliver a personal smackdown related to a totally separate personal feud is wildly inappropriate and stalkerish. The very definition of troll behavior. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, She Travels said:

Your posts make it sound like you are angry and have some pain to work through.

This is not the venue for you to attempt to harass, intimidate, and create a relationship with someone who should be repulsed by how you act. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

She Travels, you really should ask yourself what your goal is, here. Because if it was that you wanted to understand where things went wrong, this is not the way to answer that question, as anybody can see. 

• Like 5