Menu

Facebook question

Night Elf

Is there a way to bump or repost something I posted a few days ago? So much has been posted since then that I think my post is too far down to be noticed. I realize it's not like a discussion board but I don't want my post lost and not viewed. Do I need to actually do a new post with the same pictures to get it in the newer posts on top?

Bumping and commenting both get more to see it.  FB algorithms are weird.  

But if this is like on a FB sales board or group, you should check the group rules/guidelines.  Some don't allow frequent reposts, and it might result in all your posts getting removed.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, catz said:

Bumping and commenting both get more to see it.  FB algorithms are weird.  

But if this is like on a FB sales board or group, you should check the group rules/guidelines.  Some don't allow frequent reposts, and it might result in all your posts getting removed.  

This. One of the groups I am on only allows bumps once per week and you can't post pictures in comments as a way of bumping your listing either.  Other groups don't seem to care. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Night Elf said:

Is there a way to bump or repost something I posted a few days ago? So much has been posted since then that I think my post is too far down to be noticed. I realize it's not like a discussion board but I don't want my post lost and not viewed. Do I need to actually do a new post with the same pictures to get it in the newer posts on top?

In a group? On a page? Or on your personal wall? 

• Like 1