Menu

Oldest ds finishes college this week!

freesia

I can’t believe it’s happened already. My ds finishes his BA this week. He has even been looking at jobs and is ready to start applying. He did really well in college even with COVID and has had a good semester with friends which I’m so thankful for after everything. I so clearly remember coming here for advice on the application process. You all have been so wonderful. 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Lori D. said:

Hurray @freesia's DS! 

So glad you posted. I love to hear the updates of "what happened after homeschooling graduation". 😄

Your post is what made me think to do it. Your openness about your sons, who are a bit older encouraged me so much, particularly when he was in total clueless teen boy mode. 

• Like 1

Congratulations!

4 minutes ago, MerryAtHope said:

Congratulations! My oldest graduates this week too! 

To your son as well! I remember your kids as young ones back when I was first starting out. On the Sonlight boards perhaps? Would that have been right? Crazy all these kids are grown up now!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MerryAtHope said:

Congratulations! My oldest graduates this week too! 

11 minutes ago, KSera said:

Congratulations!

To your son as well! I remember your kids as young ones back when I was first starting out. On the Sonlight boards perhaps? Would that have been right? Crazy all these kids are grown up now!

Wow! I was just going to write the same thing to Merry. I was on those boards, too. 

• Like 2