Menu

Food subscription that you've loved?

Alicia64

I got my two (who live together, one in college, one works for college) a MunckPak subscription. They really enjoy it - different snacks every month. There are several (I didn't get the smallest box nor the biggest box). It's about $23/month, but it is something they look forward to trying new foods to reading about the snacks. Some of them have been hits, some have not. They also share with friends on their weekly game night. 

They did ask I pause it October-December as there are always plenty of goodies around then. So I'll start it up back again in January. 

Edited by Bambam
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alicia64 said:

My parents are elderly and they don't want more "stuff." But they love food because it doesn't hang around gathering dust.

Can you recommend a food subscription that I could give them for Christmas?

TIA!!

This isn’t a subscription but I have an older relative who sends it to their older friends and supposedly it is always well received.

https://www.spoonfulofcomfort.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-Yayx5-O8wIVF4TICh26YgEsEAAYAiAAEgKfi_D_BwE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1