Menu

received an email: Christopher and Banks is closing

Just got an email that Christopher and Banks is closing?!  So sad! Every time I find a store that sells clothes that fit (they carry petite sizes),look good on me, and are not crazy expensive, they close!   Do you have any suggestions?  I am more of a casual dresser, but want to look nice.  

Link for their sales if interested: https://e.christopherandbanks.com/public/viewmessage/html/35294/cm3xieu4y47mxhlvgh699g03duk57/0bf903eb00000000000000000000000c837f

• Sad 6

Ugh, this is so frustrating. A clerk at another store had told dh to expect that for men's clothing also there would be quite a few going under. People's habits for going to work, etc. have changed so they're buying less clothing I guess. LandsEnd was also running crazy sales this winter. 

Well foo. I guess I'll buy some jeans, etc. They have a *short* that is long on me (haha) but still better than petite or regular.

Soft surroundings,

chicos

I'm not surprised to hear they're closing.  I bought several items last fall - I just threw them in the donation box because of how they wore, and how they fit.   Too bad, I didn't shop there much because they weren't convenient to me - but I got some nice pieces from them for my daughter.

4 hours ago, ***** said:

Just got an email that Christopher and Banks is closing?!  So sad! Every time I find a store that sells clothes that fit (they carry petite sizes),look good on me, and are not crazy expensive, they close!   Do you have any suggestions?  I am more of a casual dresser, but want to look nice.  

Link for their sales if interested: https://e.christopherandbanks.com/public/viewmessage/html/35294/cm3xieu4y47mxhlvgh699g03duk57/0bf903eb00000000000000000000000c837f

Talbots has good sales at the end of each season. Today online I purchased two pairs of jeans, two sweaters, a tailored blazer, blouse and a scarf for under $200. Originally the blazer was in the $80 range and I got it for about $25 IIRC. Jeans were about $16 each. 

ETA - It looks like clearance is in store only for Christoper & Banks. I wonder if they are going to try to maintain an online presence.

Edited by TechWife
  • Like 1