Menu

WHA schedule for 2021-22 is up!

2 hours ago, ScoutTN said:

Though I think registration is a bit later than it has been, early March. 

Dd's favorite math teacher, Eric Reini, is teaching PreCal this year, one section of the four anyway. 

Can someone give me a link to the schedule? For some reason I’m not seeing it. Thanks!

@RootAnn

Edited by fourisenough

44 minutes ago, fourisenough said:

Can someone give me a link to the schedule? For some reason I’m not seeing it. Thanks!

@RootAnn

Same. I was wondering if maybe it was something just available to current students (which we are not and never have been). My dd is going to a cottage school next year but she will need an algebra 1 class.

2 minutes ago, teachermom2834 said:

Same. I was wondering if maybe it was something just available to current students (which we are not and never have been). My dd is going to a cottage school next year but she will need an algebra 1 class.

We ARE current students and I still can’t find it! 

1 hour ago, RootAnn said:

I haven't seen it or I'd link it for you!

@ScoutTN Can you link it?

I thought it was posted, but apparently not! But they did send it to me. See below. Notice "version1.0", so I assume it is subject to change between now and early March registration. 

@fourisenough  @teachermom2834

WHA schedule 21-22 version1.0.pdf

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

You the bestest, @ScoutTN

I have no one interested in taking live online classes next year, but I well-remember waiting for these schedules with high anticipation.

I am in same boat; my DD who does all online classes has migrated almost exclusively to asynchronous courses. The one WHA class I was considering doesn’t fit her schedule at all.

My 6th grader picked up two online classes this winter just for fun/enrichment and I’m sort of regretting it. She’s not nearly as independent as her older sister was at same age, so it’s a lot of work for me. I think I should have just continued with mom-taught stuff! Oh well, it’s a nice reminder for next year.

• Like 2