Menu

I need a recommendation for good slippers.

I'm cold ALL the time. I need a pair of good slippers that will last. For Christmas last year I got a pair of wonderful foot duvets from Restoration Hardware. They were warm, but were falling apart by October. Can anyone recommend some really warm slippers that will last. I'd rather not spend too much money on them (I thought $20 for the RH slippers was a lot) but I'm actually considering the Wicked Good Slippers from L.L. Bean for $50. Has anyone used them? Will they last? Are they worth $50? Any other ideas?

I always order my slippers from LLBean, they just last much longer and we have stone floors.

Me too. There wicked good slippers last a long time and are so comfy. DH had his over 6years and I bought him a new paid just last year. I've had mine for 4 years and love them. You'll pay a little more upfront but they will last a long time.

I'm cold ALL the time. I need a pair of good slippers that will last. For Christmas last year I got a pair of wonderful foot duvets from Restoration Hardware. They were warm, but were falling apart by October. Can anyone recommend some really warm slippers that will last. I'd rather not spend too much money on them (I thought $20 for the RH slippers was a lot) but I'm actually considering the Wicked Good Slippers from L.L. Bean for $50. Has anyone used them? Will they last? Are they worth $50? Any other ideas?

I wear Croc Mammoths when it's cold. They are too warm for me if it's not really cold. And I can run to the store in them in a pinch!

Will they last?

Anything from Bean's will last. And, if something happens to them, they unconditionally guarantee everything they sell with their name on it (watches have to be addressed through the manufacturer, IIRC). They just resoled my dad's Maine hunting shoes that are, like 25 years old, gratis.

And, if something happens to them, they unconditionally guarantee everything they sell with their name on it (watches have to be addressed through the manufacturer, IIRC). They just resoled my dad's Maine hunting shoes that are, like 25 years old, gratis.

I live in the U.K. So, though they may guarantee the product, return shipping would almost make the return not worth it. A guarantee may sound good, but I want something that will actually last. Sounds like L.L. Bean has a pretty good track record with everyone here.