Menu

I may not have gotten very far on my Christmas shopping, but ...

I'm happy to say I mailed out my Christmas cards yesterday. Whew!

For some reason, I wasn't looking forward to writing the annual Christmas letter. I worry that it's a lotta bragging and a lotta boring. But I think it turned out pretty well, even though it ended up being two pages long this year. (I usually keep it to one page, but last year I didn't send any Christmas cards out so I said I was making up for it.)

I'm feeling very relieved right now. I told dh next year we're doing it green and I'm emailing them! :D

For some reason, I wasn't looking forward to writing the annual Christmas letter. I worry that it's a lotta bragging and a lotta boring. But I think it turned out pretty well, even though it ended up being two pages long this year. (I usually keep it to one page, but last year I didn't send any Christmas cards out so I said I was making up for it.)

I'm feeling very relieved right now. I told dh next year we're doing it green and I'm emailing them! :D

I think I hate you now.

:D

Today, I got two "early bird" cards, and I thought - Drat! I forgot to think about when to send my own cards!

Add another thing to the list. . . . .

I've got most of my shopping done, and the family christmas card photo taken, Snapfish assures me that the cards have been processed and are on their way to me, but I'm procrastinating about the holiday letter. I HATE writing it; we don't usually write one but this year my mom(who lives with us) wants me to write one about the family so I guess I have to. :ack2:

astrid

Ha! I've done all my shopping and my gifts are wrapped but I couldn't shake the nagging feeling I was forgetting something. So, I hit the stores yesterday in an attempt to figure it out. You just nailed it for me. I guess we're not sending out Christmas cards this year. :blushing: :svengo: I wonder if anyone will notice?:001_huh: