Menu

s/o Stocking up....How Much Toilet Paper Do You Have In Your House Right Now

fairfarmhand

2 hours ago, BakersDozen said:

And the hand towel/wash cloth get hung up in the bathroom? Laundry room? One time use? Family use?

Trying to wrap my brain around this one...that would mean a lot of washcloths for me to wash because I can't see re-using them sans washing.

No different to reusing a towel after showering.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BakersDozen said:

And the hand towel/wash cloth get hung up in the bathroom? Laundry room? One time use? Family use?

Trying to wrap my brain around this one...that would mean a lot of washcloths for me to wash because I can't see re-using them sans washing.

Remember that a bidet gets the surfaces of the body cleaner than tp does.  It's as clean as having just showered, so a washcloth for drying after bidet use can be hung and reused again multiple times just like our white bathroom towels are hung up and reused several times before being laundered. Or a person can have enough on hand for one time use between weekly laundry sessions.  You put a whole lot of washcloths in one load of laundry. I have a basket on the toilet tank of 12 pink washcloths for daughter,  12 green washcloths for me and 12 in beige for husband in the linen closet if there's a tp shortage in the future.  There's a laundry hamper hanging on the back of my bathroom door.

• Like 1

No different to reusing a towel after showering.

I don't use a towel to dry off anything in that particular area. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't do much else but wrap a towel around me and basically air dry. So it never occurred to me to dry certain places on my body using a towel, lol.

I like the idea of having different color washcloths for personal drying use.

I have surprisingly little considering what we just went through. 🤣  I did put in the bidet, so that eliminates a lot of fear.  Still, I'm down to about 20 rolls and having Dd home makes it go much faster than with just Ds and Dh.  I should probably stock up again. 

2 minutes ago, BakersDozen said:

I don't use a towel to dry off anything in that particular area. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't do much else but wrap a towel around me and basically air dry. So it never occurred to me to dry certain places on my body using a towel, lol.

I like the idea of having different color washcloths for personal drying use.

Wait.  Back up.  You don't dry your nethers?  How long does it take to drip dry?  Do you live in a dry climate? Don't you get cold? Don't your undies get wet if you try to rush the process? I can't imagine never towel drying the bits.

2 1/2 packs of the Costco sized Charmin for 4 people. I don't really keep track because it's spread through all of our bathrooms. We have an insane number of bathrooms. Probably at least 6 months of TP.

Edited by calbear