Menu

Rocketbooks?!?!?! Anyone use this?

ktgrok

Y'all remember forever ago me trying to figure out a better way to take and store sermon notes? I never really did figure that out. BUT!!!!! I just found Rocketbooks, and I'm VERY intrigued! Anyone use these? Do they work as well as they say? Looks like they can upload to One Note and Trello, etc - I'm thinking I could create a OneNote or Trello board for say, sermon notes and then upload them but also add in a link to the scripture readings, or photo of the bulliten page, etc. Make sense?

They even have a whiteboard version! 

I love that it might be able to transcribe my chicken scratch for other stuff too! 

I purchased three for 'kids' at Christmas.  My DIL fell in love with hers first.  She is a graduate student.   After she figured out how to use hers, uploading to OneNote and organizing,  she helped my high schooler who has been using her Rocketbook since that point.   My own college student has yet to convert from paper to the Rocketbook.  It just doesn't suit her own note taking process which is very detailed.  Although one can use many different colored inks, highlighters, and more, she prefers her own method on actual paper.

Edited by ZiMom

I'm going to have to dig in and see how easily it works with OneNote and Trello. Because I also found adobe scan, which is a free scanning app for my phone that works really well, and you don't need the special paper/etc. You can use any white board, paper, whatever. And I can share in a message on facebook, save to google drive, email it, etc. But not sure I can easily get it to OneNote or Trello, etc. But it certainly would work great for my sermon notes at church, for archiving kids' artworks without saving all the paper, etc.