Menu

ideas for 7/8 yr old girl x-mas gifts

My 7 yo dd loves horses and ponies right now, too. She is getting an "Our Generation" horse from Target. There are a few book series that she loves right now -- The Pony-Crazed Princess series is her favorite -- very sweet books. We are also getting her the Usborne "I can draw" books that feature people and animals (including horses).

My 7 yo dd loves horses and ponies right now, too. She is getting an "Our Generation" horse from Target. There are a few book series that she loves right now -- The Pony-Crazed Princess series is her favorite -- very sweet books. We are also getting her the Usborne "I can draw" books that feature people and animals (including horses).

My suggestions:

Usborne Horse and Pony Sticker Book (a spotter's guide, really) and the How to Draw Horses Kid Kit

Only Hearts Club "Dolls" and Horses

Breyer Classics (cheaper than the Traditional, but still collectible)

HearthSong has a lot of horsey stuff. My horse crazy 7 y.o. dd wants the husband and the stand up horse. She got the Snuggle Horse last year and loves him to pieces.

Hope that helps.

Signed,

Mom with limited budget and horse crazy dd

My 8 yr old is horse crazy too! She has asked for an mp3 player so I got her an ipod nano. But she does love those little Pony in My Pocket that are sold at Walmart or Target. She is getting an Easy Bake Oven from my brother.

Oh, have you looked here? My daughter gets this catalog, and she loves it! There are lots of really expensive things, but also some very affordable options.

HTH!

My 7-soon-to-be-8 y.o. is getting the EZ Stitch Sampler, because I know she will really be into learning to sew.

She loves her MP3 player, which has music, her Latin and French vocabulary, and some stories.

Her auntie is giving her pearl earrings. That's a special Auntie gift, though.

My dad is planning to get her the Chronicles of Narnia...