Menu

May the fourth be with you!

happi duck

My favorite bonus holiday! 

We won't have our normal Star Wars meals because we're in a hard hit area and it wasn't worth the exposure to gather specific ingredients.  However, we will decorate and watch some Star Wars!

May the fourth be with you!

Edited by happi duck
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I'll bite. What are your normal Star Wars meals? I'm completely out of the loop on this holiday and may need an excuse to celebrate. I saw some meme on FB about leaving out chicken nuggets and chocolate milk for Baby Yoda. But seriously, is that it?? LOL

• Like 2

May the 4th be with you!

My older dds are going to be watching Episode III this afternoon.

We might watch another episode this evening after the littles go to bed.  I mean, to not watch something seems like a wasted opportunity.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

We're super stoked that Rise of Skywalker has finally popped up on Disney+!  We'll be watching that tonight. 

Oh, thank you!  I have a feeling we'll be watching this tonight, too!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Ok, I'll bite. What are your normal Star Wars meals? I'm completely out of the loop on this holiday and may need an excuse to celebrate. I saw some meme on FB about leaving out chicken nuggets and chocolate milk for Baby Yoda. But seriously, is that it?? LOL

Normally:

Breakfast: blue milk, cinnamon rolls and/or maple bars with added decoration like Chewie's sash

Lunch: quesidillas made with spinach tortillas with added eyes and ears to look like yoda, carrot and celery lightsabers

Dinner: Boba Fett pasta (bowtie pasta with yellow, red and green peppers with feta cheese, obi-wan "kabobi" fruit kabobs

I also decorate...love all the SW puns!

Edited by happi duck
  • Like 2