Menu

Ugh I purchased Beast Academy, and the workbook is missing pages

So I bought the BA 3A Guide and Practice books from a homeschooler a couple of years ago, and the first seven pages of the practice book are missing. I don’t know why I didn’t look when I bought it...I mean I did flip through to verify it hadn’t been written in. Anyway, now that my DD is finally ready for BA, I need to figure out if the missing pages are important enough that I need to buy a new practice book. So should we just read the guide, or should I buy a new workbook?

The problems in each chapter are numbered from 1 through 100-something, so if you turn to the first problem you have in the book you will know exactly how many problems you are actually missing. (For example, if page 8 starts with question #9, then you are only missing 8 questions). Looking at book 2D which I just grabbed off the shelf, you might only be missing 5-10 problems. The solution to those problems are written out IN FULL in the back of the book, so you might be able to recreate them if you really wanted to... Hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

I just looked at my copy of the workbook.  The first six pages are just the title page and introductory stuff.  Page seven has some simple activities about angles.  There is some really good stuff on page eight, which gives you instructions for the puzzles on page 9.  If you need a copy of that one page, reply here and then PM me and I will send you a scan of it.