Menu

Another Semester Begins

My semester begins Monday. What about everyone else? What are you taking? Are you excited? stressed?

This will be my last semester. I'm taking YA Literature and Middle English. I'm teaching Introduction to College Writing and Writing 1 (online). I'm super excited about the semester!

Who else?

• Like 3

One program starts this Friday and the other starts 2/1. I'm taking Number Theory for my math masters program and Emotional/Behavioral issues in special ed for my special ed program. One of the dates for the programs conflicts with the other program, so I am going to have to tell my Special Ed professor that I need to miss a day. Not looking forward to that, but I need to do it. 

• Like 4

On 1/13/2020 at 12:42 PM, sassenach said:

I start my nursing program on the 27th. I’m nervous/excited! Four semesters to my BSN!

I'm so happy for you! This is such a tough thing to do and I'm super excited that you got in and are on your way!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck everyone! I am finally back in the fray. I have replaced the two committee members I am losing and and thrilled with them. These two are taking over my major and minor areas, which this late in the program is a big step. The major area/chair prof is my Native American lit professor, who I have worked with a lot. The new minor area is a wonderful professor  I've known since I started grad school. Both are very enthusiastic and very hands on/involved, especially since I'll be prepping for comps to be taken in the fall. I'm majorly relived and actually excited about things again.

I am doing two classes this semester and they are my last two classes! I have one more Native American lit class and an architecture history class that is focused on American homes from the colonies to now.

• Like 3